ClearBlue non digi ovulation test... help please

Munz

Reaction score
i had a miscarriage a week today :( however all the bleeding stopped 3 days ago and me and hubby decided we were going to try again straight away.. sorry I'm waffling.....

I took the CB non digi test today ( it's my first time ever ) and although it says the line should be darker or same as control line.. I notice a very faint line? I'm confused should it be blank if I'm not ovulating or does this mean that i am about to?

I've read that after MC women are more fertile?

if anyone can shed any light please do scribble back... thanking you in advance x

hi, sorry to hear about your miscarriage. on ovulation tests both lines must be the same colour/darkness to be positive, if one line is lighter than the other it is a negative result. ovulation test picks up a hormone called "Lh". this hormone is always present in the body of females and it peaks just beofre ovulation. becaue it is always present in the body you will generally always get two lines, but for it to be at its peak they must e the same darkness. hope this helps. did you speak to your doc about trying so soon after - im not sure what the medical advice is sorry.

thankyou that makes more sense now lol the doctor didn't say nothing about waiting or TTC soon after, I did have a complete MC though.. I guess things will happen whenit meant to happen.. no harm in trying lol xx

I know the digital ones are more expensive but they are much easier to read, you get a face with a smile if your ovulating and a empty circle if it's negative!! So you don't get fustrated with lines trying to figure out if they are dark enough, they drive me cracked!
Best of luck & sorry to hear you mc.

I wish I got a digi urggghhhh lol il just use these up and fingers crossed the frustration of darker/faint line pays off :)

Hi munz, so sorry about your mc. I would hold off using the cbfm until your next cycle ( hopefully that wont be necessary as you will have a bumper bfp).

Reason being is after my mc and I was good to go again I did have dark LH strips and faint lines on HCG strips because my body was still sorting itself out and took a while for my cycle to cone back so my tests were misleading. I know on previous threads others have had negative hcg tests straight away but others haven't so from experience try try try if you can bedding every other day for your cycle.

Some cycles after mc come back others take a while but at least if you b'd regularly and ovulate at a diff time to normal you hopefully won't miss it and not have to worry about reading the tests on cbfm.

Good luck!xxxx

Last edited:
that exactly what I was thinking... lol I thought it was my OCD kicking in but yeah as u said even if I ovulate a diff day wouldn't matter cuz we'd be b'ding everyday. thanks hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back