Clearblue Ovulation test

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi guys

this is only my second time on here but really nice to read all the messages of support you have for each other.

Just a query, does anyone else use the Clearblue digital ovulation test?? i use it every month but i'm now starting to wonder whether the date i am ovulating is too late and we should be trying the days leading up this or should it be on the actual days that i am ovulating?? confused.com! :oooo:

sarah x

Hiya, lovely to see you. Didnt want you to see it had been read but not answered, but actually no, I use the ebay cheapies. So am not much help.

but re timing and ovulating - the way I understand it is that you get a hormone surge 36 hours before the egg actually drops, and it's the hormone surge that shows up on the test, so doing it whilst the test says you are ovulating is the very best time, as the swimmers will be there waiting when it does actually happen. Try to do it just before, during and asap after ovulation. (apparently the egg hangs around for another day after your done as well and so you can still get pregnant during that time).

Does that help at all?

Good luck and loads of baby dust to you
Starfish xx

thanks very much!! that's what i've been doing so i'm doing it right! i think i may look on ebay for some if you can get them off there?? I'm paying £20 per month at the moment for the clearblue ones! i shall take a look, how much are they on there??

thanks Starfish xxx

I think I got 30 for about a fiver including postage.

xx

Hi Positivity,

I used the Clear Blue diggi ovulation test and I've just got my BFP, I BD'd all the week prior to ovulation and two days after.

Sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days so the more in there the better, and the also the girl sperm live longer than the boy sperm so if you want a girl BDing before ovulation can give you a greater chance of having one.

Good luck xx

thanks maybe baby! hopefully it will work for me too! congratulations!! xxx

wow great advice maybe baby, and starfish i think ill buy some of those online ov tests too - whereabouts did u get them? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back