Positive Ovulation test advice needed please??

fairydust1984

Reaction score
Hello,

i did a ovulation test today and it was the same as the control line, when should we bd we dtd this morning is it too late now or should we keep trying???

This morning was probably ideal. Have another bf tomorrow if you can too

when does it mean that you are most likley to catch is it the day you get the positive or the day after??

hiya

Took me a while to grasp ovulation! I think that once you have a positive test, you usually expect to ovulate within the next 24-48 hours. So defo do it today / tom or both! You are still definitely in with a chance, good luck hun, now get to it!! xx :bd:

when does it mean that you are most likley to catch is it the day you get the positive or the day after??

I agree with loob, between 24-48 hours. So because you did it today, there will probably seen sperm present to meet your egg!

:rotfl:love it will def dtd tonight then !! and maybe tommorrow just for luck dh is not going to know whats hit him lol he has no idea about ovualtion try not to tell him so he doesn't click on when i don't want it xx

:rotfl:love it will def dtd tonight then !! and maybe tommorrow just for luck dh is not going to know whats hit him lol he has no idea about ovualtion try not to tell him so he doesn't click on when i don't want it xx

Haha I like your thinking!

Hi hun im due to start LH surge tomorrow, so we will bd tomorrow if test shows posotive. We have not bd for 4 days to build up as low sc. Will bd every other day for coming week so we have chance to build up supplies. he he I used clear blue digital OT which are much easier to read than some. Good luck xx

my last day of af was 15th april is it possible to ovulate so early ??

How long is your cycle and what day did you start af?

That would make you OV on day 12? if the positive OPK today (day 11), do you have a 26 day cycle? or perhaps you have a longer LH phase?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back