Clearblue conception indicator

Laurababs

Reaction score
When is the earliest you have had a positive on these? I'm currently 8 DPO and trying to hold off on taking one!

6 days before AF? How manu days till AF is due?

Really, I didnt know it was that early? :D 6 days exactly til AF is due so perhaps i'll do one with Sunday FMU as I've already peed this morning!

I'd say you're better off using internet cheapies and then once you get your bfp, use a clear blue. If not you'll end up spending a lot of money. Good luck xx

I used Internet strip cheapies and they were crap - definitely use a first response they are the clearest/quickest. I didn't get a clear positive on a Internet cheapy until a week after AF and got a 1-2 week on a clear blue 12dpo X

I got my BFP with a clear blue 5 days before my period was due and this was in the evening - took it a long time to 'calculate' though, over 5 minutes but I found it easier than trying to read the lines!

By the time I got round to doing a digi I was 2-3w.

I dont think Id rush out and get one though, they arent super sensitive and even FRERS say despite being able to tell from 6 days before chances of getting a positive decrease the earlier you test.

I think earliest Id do a digi would be date of missed af. Before that Id do a FRER or superdrug sensitive.

Also, when do you think you may have implanted? Some dont implant until 10dpo so, in order for it to work youd have needed to implant super early for the hcg time to build at 8dpo.

Good luck.

xxxx

I got 1-2 weeks at 13dpo. Same day I got a positive on FRER. At 12dpo I had negative tests (but didn't try a digi).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back