Due on friday

kathryn87

Reaction score
I'm due my period on friday. I have bought a clearblue test to be ready, any ideas when is earliest i can test?

Tjanks in advance :lol:

things like clear blus you can normally do about a week before, but as with any tests , they can still come up neg even if you are pregnant as your body has to allow time for the hormones to increase enough to be detected

some women on the other hand theirs still show up, id try and wait a bit longer though good luck xx

Like roxane said, it's best to wait it out. But the closer to Friday you test the better, also it saves your emotions if you wait until AF is late, or at least until AF's due.
Good luck
xx

Hard to resist but wait till fri if u can. I'm due on xmas day but I only had an 11 day luteal phase last month (1st time charting) so even if I test on xmas day it still might b too early, is this correct?!

Good luck kathryn xx

If u know when u ovulated it's better to work it out from that, allowing 6-12 days for implantation and another few days for hcg hormone to detect pregnancy. Some people get a positive from 8 dpo. Hopefully we'll both get christmas bfps :)

Thanks everyone :)

I did it this morn and there was a v faint line :eh:

But i know that prob is nothing.

Gunna buy one tonight when i go to mhall.

Is the 1st result one any good???

I heard it is better than clear blue. x

hun if there is a line, its positive no matter how faint

ps if there is a faint line its rare for it to be a false positive, if u want upload a pic so we can see

I did it this morn and there was a v faint line :eh:

But i know that prob is nothing.

Gunna buy one tonight when i go to mhall.

Is the 1st result one any good???

I heard it is better than clear blue. x

A line is a line :) Everyone on here tends to recommend the "FRER" tests which are First Response Early Result tests as they can be used early and are considered very reliable.

Last edited:

the line went after about 5 mins :shakehead:

Testing in the morning so will let you all no.

I've had alot of back ache since sat, so don't think i am ths month

ps if there is a faint line its rare for it to be a false positive, if u want upload a pic so we can see

Omg!! just done another and again a faint line :eh:

Gonna wait till friday now :)

I've gotta new phone and not sure how to upload and tbh don't think that you would see it anyways x

Don't want to dampen your spirits and hope its your bfp but I would test with a different brand to confirm. Just be careful with the clear blue ones(non digital) I got two false positives and have heard many others say the same. When I checked with a different brand it was neg and 12weeks on its still neg so they definitely were false! Good luck and hope its bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back