Clear blue digi..

it's nice to see you back peanut butter hope this one is a sticky one for you x

Peanut, I can't remember your exact dpo testing times but I thought you hadn't quite missed your period yet, you'll only get 2-3 on a digi after about 5 weeks actual pregnant. Just be glad you got to see the words pregnant on the screen and step away from the tests or you'll drive yourself mad! Get booked in with midwife and see the dr to keep them in the loop and push for getting early scans and careful care because of your history x

I've miscarried 3 after having seen the hb on a TV scan. the first eith a normal hb also showed a hydrospalinx (or something fluid in my fallopian tube) after I mc that fluid had alsone gone. my 2nd they found the hb but it was slow and my hcg was low too. The 3rd the hb was normal. But I had heart trouble after picking up a cold. I figured if my body was struggling to keep me alive let alone another life too. Also with all 4 of my mcs I had ery very mild sickness. with this one... lol I'm still panicked to all buggery that my next scan will all go wrong but I'm hoping do hard it won't. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back