Digi confusion!!!

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

As a lot of you know I got my digi bfp last Monday which said 1-2 weeks, af was due last Wednesday, I took another digi today and it said 3+ weeks surely it should have said 2-3 weeks :eh:

I was using the cbfm and ov on the 13th, am I further along then I thought or was the digi playing tricks? Xxx

Its approximate, it said 3+ when in fact i was few days off, but then on dating scan i was put forward 2 days. The main thing that the hormone level is rising

It all goes on the strength of your hormones, I had exactly the same thing. I would take it as a good sign that you have lots of pregnancy hormones flying around :good:

Thanks ladies, must admit I did smile when i saw it :) I've booked appointment at docs tomorrow just to confirm pregnancy :) xxx

I think that's exciting! Def a good sign :) x

Thanks ladies, must admit I did smile when i saw it :) I've booked appointment at docs tomorrow just to confirm pregnancy :) xxx

My docs never confirmed it, just took my word, checked that I was feeling ok and booked me in with the midwife :lol:

That's a good sign means the hcg is rising as it should! Excellent news. After ur appt tommorow ul feel more relaxed which will be nice for u, hearing someone saying yes u r pregnant puts ur mind at rest xx

I have had a similar thing, wed 06/07 digi 1-2, thurs 14/07 digi 3+ which either means I was at 4 weeks on 06/07 or like the others say hormone levels are rising. I have my doc appointment tomorrow too and she said on the phone that a cervix examination might be the way to tell.

The above sounds good about rising hormone levels :) good luck at the docs!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back