Done a clear blue digi now really worried

Yer I havent got any children but I've had miscarriages and an ectopic so am a little worried about this one I usually start feeling sick in the sixth or seventh week so bit early for me yet. I will probs get a scan during my sixth week as well but even that seems like ages away! I know a few people that have pretty much gone through their whole pregnancies with hardly any symptoms so maybe you will be one of the lucky ones. Good luck with your scan, hope it all goes well :) ... And good thinking with the calorie counting. I will have to start that if I manage to get past the next few weeks. I've been stuffing my face the past few days, I'll end up the size of a house lol Xxxx

Digis are crap.

I was worried as mine said 1-2 at 4w.

It then said 2-3 at 5w

Jut give it a week and try again.

I cracked mine open and by the look of the lines mine should've said 2-3 but the line just wasn't quite dark enough.

I googled loads as I was paranoid and lots of people dislike digis as yet aren't that good and cause a lot of worry. Xx

Digis are crap.

It then said 2-3 at 5w

I cracked mine open and by the look of the lines mine should've said 2-3 but the line just wasn't quite dark enough.

I googled loads as I was paranoid and lots of people dislike digis as yet aren't that good and cause a lot of worry. Xx

Getting a 1-2 at 4 weeks and 2-3 at 5 weeks is correct for a digi as they calculate you by conception not your LMP. When the digi gives you 2-3 weeks you add on the 2 weeks before implantation so you are actually considered to be 5 weeks. Confusing I know, but it works LOL :lol:

Digis are crap.

It then said 2-3 at 5w

Getting a 1-2 at 4 weeks and 2-3 at 5 weeks is correct for a digi as they calculate you by conception not your LMP. When the digi gives you 2-3 weeks you add on the 2 weeks before implantation so you are actually considered to be 5 weeks. Confusing I know, but it works LOL :lol:

Oh I know that.

But it still didn't stop me worrying!! Because you read on here at women of get 2-3 at 13dpo and then 3+ a few days later.

So I got paranoid my levels were too low! Lol.

Also in my head 1-2 (3-4) should mean BETWEEN) 3-4 weeks. Not 4 and over. Did I mention I'm paranoid. Lol. ;)

Just a little ;) But thats ok, we all are - part of being a mummy ;) xx

Hi I had the same and i drove myself mad- the conception indicator tests are just a way of clearblue praying on the vunerable in my opinion! I bet if you test in a week youll move up a bracket, it doesnt matter how low your levels are just that theyre increasing. Good luck and try not to stress (hard as it is I know - i wish I took my own advice :wall2:)

Thanks girls, I did another one this morning as I had a pack of two and its now gone to 2-3 weeks so guess my hcg levels are increasing. Think I should be 5 weeks on thursday or Friday :) I am never buying those digis again though. I think they are good when you want to see the word pregnant instead of trying to interpret those faint lines but the conception indicator just makes me worry and like you all have said is not reliable anyway!! Xxxx

That's good news that it's gone up and 2-3 is about right for 5 weeks I think. Bet you feel better now! Xxx

Your wee must have been diluted too. I mean they are 80% accurate WHEN DONE CORRECTLY ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS lol but u didn't use fmu lol so not really digis fault! But I'm so glad it's went up an you can relax a little now xx

Thanks girls, I did another one this morning as I had a pack of two and its now gone to 2-3 weeks so guess my hcg levels are increasing. Think I should be 5 weeks on thursday or Friday :) I am never buying those digis again though. I think they are good when you want to see the word pregnant instead of trying to interpret those faint lines but the conception indicator just makes me worry and like you all have said is not reliable anyway!! Xxxx

2-3 weeks is right if you are not yet 5 weeks hun!

Also you could have implanted late so even though going by LMP you are 5 weeks on Thursday you may be a slightly behind?

xxxxxx

I agree with carnat, seems about right if you're 5 weeks. With digis always add 2 to what it says cos they don't include the 2 weeks before ov (when your last af was). Also my friend was 8 weeks pregnant (not been testing due to polycystic overies) and it came up as 1-2 for her when she did test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back