Hi

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies

After 4 or 5 I dot believe the lines lol
I did my clear blue digi with FMU today and got a pregnant 1-2 weeks : )
Any advice on what I do next would be very much apreciated xx

Congrats :) Call docs in morning and they will set you up with a midwife. They don't usually come out to see you until about 8 weeks though xxx

First of all, congratulations and welcome to tri 1!
At both the surgery where I work and the surgery I attend, your 1st booking appointment with the midwife will be required at 6-8 weeks into the pregnancy. But if your surgery is anything like mine, you would be best advised to phone and book soon as they might be booking well in advance.
Good luck. xx

Thank you x
I'll get on to doctors tomorrow do I just tell them I had a positive well 5 lol and book in to see them? Xx

Congratulations hun! :yay: Welcome to Tri 1!

Just tell them you found out your pregnant so need to book appointment to see doc :) x x

If I was to try and work out my due date is the from first day of my last period good enough?
If that's the case lol my due date will be same day as my birthday x

Yeah from first day of your last period hun :) Wow how amazing is that!! :D x x

Yeah exact same date 16th September can't wait just hope first 12 weeks go ok my partner says not in the safe zone yet x

Congratulations and welcome to Tri 1 :)
What a lovely birthday pressie it will be!

I was lucky as I knew the exact day I got caught but if I had gone from my last period it would have put me at 16 weeks not 14 as my ovulation was very late....infact I was expecting my period the day I ovulated lol

congrats!! and welcome to Tri 1:) iam also due on my bday :):):)

Well booked in doctors for Wednesday and filled my form out for midwife to contact me
Such a worrying time
I really would like to know if baby is ok asap, waiting till possibly 12 weeks for a scan will kill me : ( x

Hi all,
Well been to doctors and now just waiting for phone call from midwife to book in for my first appointment : )
Just wondered if this is normal the last 2 mornings I have got up and had tummy ache loose movements is this normal? I don't suffer at any other point in the day just the morning
Thanks all hope your all well and again I would like to thank you for all your help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back