I wana do another digi!!

lauralou

Reaction score
Would it definately show up 2-3 on the digi if i did it now? Im approx 4+4 today going by last period, and want to do my other digi ive got. The pack says 1-2 means 3-4 weeks, so do u think if i did it now itd still show that? I just want to see the next numbers! Haha xxxx

I think you'd see 2-3 on the digi if you did it now hun. Might be better with fmu though. I did a digi when I hit 5 weeks and it came up 3+ :) xxx

I have two spares left over too, (Went out and bought a cheapo pack during a work break when I got paranoid for no reason and already had one leftover at home). I want to use them too, but I figure I should wait a week in between each one :) Spread out their usage.

Hope it comes up with good numbers :D

Thanks ladies x il wait til friday and do it then,ight get my 3+ then :) xxx

I did lots of digi tests in the end, around 5-6 :blush: I had a 1-2 weeks at 3+4 weeks, 2-3 weeks at 4 weeks, and 3+ weeks at 4+5 weeks. So I would definitely think u would get a 2-3 weeks by now and if u wait til the end of the week probably 3+ xx

I did it! Haha couldnt get it of my mind.... Got my 2-3 �� so happy! It was as if i was finding out all over again!

Will definately be doing another in a few weeks to get my 3+ �� xxx

:yay: its amazing seeing it all in writing again isn't it. The anticipation of waiting to see if its gone up, and then the excited feeling u get when it comes up :) xxx

ive lost count how many times ive dont the digi tests to think about it at nearly £10 a pop it would have been cheaper to go and have an early scan lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back