Classic line on Jeremy Kyle this morning

my sister came in and said what a brill show it was this morning, so im going to watch on itv2 at 1.30! cant wait! :cheer: (god im sad)

Proper little chavvy on today, smirking as he admits to stealing 'thousands' of cars. Makes me so mad, I'd rather not have to pay so much for my car insurance!

Anyway, pilled up and in a stolen car doing over 100mph he crashed his car and put two mates into comas.

Then he's stolen cars as recently as last month, why wouldn't that shake you up enough to not do it again?!

Grr

I will havr to catch JK on ITV2 today. Can't wait to get my anger out on old square head today :rotfl:

NickyB said:
Proper little chavvy on today, smirking as he admits to stealing 'thousands' of cars. Makes me so mad, I'd rather not have to pay so much for my car insurance!

Anyway, pilled up and in a stolen car doing over 100mph he crashed his car and put two mates into comas.

Then he's stolen cars as recently as last month, why wouldn't that shake you up enough to not do it again?!

Grr

when that lady came on to tell him about how her daughter was killed by a joyrider i was :cry: :cry: :cry: all the way through. I hope that horrible little sh*t thinks twice about driving like that agiain. I HATE people like that cos its never THEM who get hurt, they always cause crashes or run over and kill other people...... :x :x :x

Emma58 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The woman today 'Come in my face, come in my face' :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope he doesn't :roll:

OMG that was sooooo funny. My fav episode ever :lol:

She reminded me of that woman off "Throw Momma From The Train' film from years ago.

This morning is the first time I have watched this in years.

I had forgotten what charmers are on it. :D

The 18 year old who has been with her boyfriend, (who already has 2 children), for 10 days.

"If I want a child then I will have one and nobody can stop me"

Jeeeeeeeez... Why am I watching this???? It just makes my blood pressure go up. :D

I've never seen Jeremy Kyle because it started after i left the UK. I have a feeling its one of those programmes that will just wind me up!

OMG Did you see todays show and the last couple. When the lie detector results came back and it showed he had been unfaithful, Jeremy basically turned it on the woman and said he probably did it cuz she nagged him and didnt trust him anyway. That made me so mad! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back