Toxic_Angel tomorrow morning!!

I did all that and it says its playing but just an advert comes up.

hmmmm.... it was all a bit bizar!

He looked like a spoilt child, his mum was a bit snobbish and Toxic hardly got to speak!

Flame said:
I did all that and it says its playing but just an advert comes up.

the advert comes on first and then JK comes on afterwards

How long does the advert stay on for cause it has been on for about 20 mins now.

Flame said:
How long does the advert stay on for cause it has been on for about 20 mins now.

the adverts are only on 30 seconds for me :?

yip worked for me.

i agree - mum was up her own ass and boyf was immature.

It won't ler me watch the clip but I think i saw it when it was on. Did her boyfriend have long hair and she is a bit goth looking?

OMG!!! :shock:

I wouldn't go on that show for all the tea in china!!!

theres no way in hell i'd go on that show!
can u imagine walking through town and everyone knowing all your business? i'd hate it!

I thought his mum came across pretty well. A decent woman who was worried about her son.

The thought of Stanley TTC at 16 with a girl he's been seeing a few weeks scares the bejaysus outta me! :shock:

Gosh after some of the comments about the mother I was expecting her to be a tyrant, going to have to go against the grain and say that not only can I see where she is coming from but I agree with her. I don't know Toxic or any other details of what's been going on, but from watching the JK programme I have to say that Lloyd looks like an immature kid who needs a good shaking (OMG he's still a child and he's going to be a father!!!!!) and I completely understand what his mum is saying.
Who is going to support the baby? Has he got a job yet? Normally episodes like that have my blood boiling because DH works really hard to support our family and we're scrimping at the mo, he pays a whack in taxes and to think that it's going towards paying for people who can't be arsed to get a job really pisses me off.

Sorry for any offense caused but just had to put my two penneth in.

Hope all has been happily resolved, he gave his hair a brush got a job and everyone is happy, including Granny :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back