Toxic_Angel tomorrow morning!!

Kimbo

Reaction score
....... on Jeremy Kyle at 9.25am!!!!

she's been texting me this morning and wants to let everyone know that she's on there with her boyfriend and his mum hehehehe

DON'T MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Ooo why is she on there for?

not 100% sure. dont think she was getting on well with her OH's mum but we'll find out tomorrow hehe
she said she walks on the stage swearing!! :rotfl:

sooooooooooo gonna watch that!!! excellent, cant wait!!!! :lol: :lol:

wooooooo! i watch JK anyway, but its exciting ill see someone i kno (ykwim) on there! :lol:

Aw, I'm at work!! Boo hiss!

Post us how it goes!!!

I watch it but i can never understand why people would want to go and air their dirty laundry in public????

Better sky plus it i'm at college tomorrow.

:shock: - I'll def be watching.. although gotta agree. why people wanna do that show I have no idea :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:shock: - I'll def be watching.. although gotta agree. why people wanna do that show I have no idea :rotfl:

to meet jeremy of course!!! :lol: :lol:
think they get £500 each for doing it aswell! lol

just did the info on sky plus about it and it says it is called "Son, your girlfriend got pregnant to trap you" :shock:

SarahH said:
just did the info on sky plus about it and it says it is called "Son, your girlfriend got pregnant to trap you" :shock:

:rotfl:

Does anyone know what time it's repeated on ITV2 later in the day? I'm off out in the morning and don't want to miss it! :lol:

I always laughed at the ones that go on effing and blinding :oops: I too wondered why people would want to go on it but £500! :shock: I can see the temptation! :lol:

ooh glad I saw this... awesome...! gives me something to entertain myself with this morning :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back