Jeremy Kyle

orangefluff

Reaction score
At home today, watching tv in bed, good god Jeremy Kyle hasnt changed much has it - what are these people like??!! I really dont know how you can have such stressful lives!!!!

And why doesnt anyone make a bit more effort to dress up? I'd want to look my best if I was airing my dirty laundry on national tv!!!!

totally agree with you there! lol ive just finished watching it too, bunch of loooooosers!! x

I always watch it on a day off and always think 'where does he find these people?!' And your defo right about the clothes thing!! They're on telly for goodness sake! lol

xxx

I love Jeremy!!! I'd love to set him loose on afew friends and OH'S family! I don't understand how half the people who go on there can go on there?! I'd be so embarrissed with half the stories! lol

hehe, Im watching it right now on itv2 :lol: I think they should just put some hair brushes backstage for them!! seriously! Make an effort!!!

i get sad when its a repeat :(

my whole pregnancy was spent watching jeremy kyle haha but i regret it now as connor laughs when it comes on :/

:rofl: my sister was born loving the neighbours theme tune! hehe! Think my LO is gonna be a big brother addict!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back