christmas tree photos

missac said:
i'll go first-
christmastree.jpg

Cheat! :moon:

Ours will be going up around the 10th December.

I mean have to get it down from loft first AND clear a space for it. It's a big en!

haha budge did you purposly go right up to it and sneeze ? :rotfl: :rotfl: when i lived in Sweden we got a real tree and it was bald by xmas, we got it on xmas eve :rotfl:

get the non drop ones they are good, we get them every year and although a few needles drop off it isn't too bad, and they smell goooooood!

I'm not having a tree or any decorations this year,. we're now getting kicked out of our house on 24th December :shock: :cry:

Fortunately got a new house we can move in to, but not in enough time to unpack & decorate for Christmas day. I might buy a picture of a tree and stick it to the wall though...

God, not so good about being thrown out on xmas eve, but at least you have somewhere else to go hun!

My cat eats the real ones and is sick every time, im getting a new one for xmas, managed to talk my oh into putting up the decorations on the 1st December, makes it easier that my MIL had a decoration shop so il be having a good rummage in there. Il just get an artifical one coz i think Kaiden will be up for munching on the tree too, get some pine tree room freshners and stick them to the back of the tree make myself think its real XkelX

What a cool thread :D I am putting my tree up next weekend and can't wait!!! We have just had a conservatory built so the tree will be going up in there, I have bought a little fibre optic one for on the nest of tables in the front room so we can always see a tree :dance: I think I have managed to talk DH into getting some icicle lights for the front of the house too :dance: I will post some piccies when I am erected :wink:
Xxx

mines up and it looks awful and no money for a new one :( so am having to make do this year grrrr bloody cat keeps trying to climb up the middle of it so its a bit bent :oops: cat has been forgiven as hes 16 blind deaf and slightly senile and obviously believes it to be a real tree :think:
xxxxxxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: im allowed to put mine up tonight :cheer: im so exited ill post pics when all up an ready!

I wanna put mine up tonight too but it'll be right in front of the window and I dont want people thinking Im daft for putting it up this early :oops:

My next door neighbour has put hers up today.

I'm putting mine up on 5th Dec. A week after Phoebe's birthday. I want to keep her birthday and Christmas seperate so she feels like her birthday is her special day.

My OH puts our tree up. I hate doing it. Too stressful. I supervise :wink:

Will post a pic when it's up!!

thanks everyone, it was so cosy last night i love xmas :cheer:
xx

BubbleOne said:
My next door neighbour has put hers up today.

I'm putting mine up on 5th Dec. A week after Phoebe's birthday. I want to keep her birthday and Christmas seperate so she feels like her birthday is her special day.

My OH puts our tree up. I hate doing it. Too stressful. I supervise :wink:

Will post a pic when it's up!!

I'm putting mine up late too, but not a week after the birthday, that'll be Xmas day :lol: We're not planning on putting our Xmas decs up till 19th December, hardly seems worth it but it's not really fair on Damien otherwise as his birthday is the 18th, and for the same reasons as BubbleOne, we want to keep it seperate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back