Cheri22 predictions and outcomes

i paid last friday and havnt heard anything but will update every one on here when she does :)

how long does it take to get your prediction through, i just paid and im waiting to hear back from her.. Could do with a little pick me up and hope...

sunshine_gal said:
how long does it take to get your prediction through, i just paid and im waiting to hear back from her.. Could do with a little pick me up and hope...

It took about 2 - 3 weeks in total. About a week after I paid she emailed me asking some questions, then it took another week or so after I replied to get my prediction. She apologised for taking so long, but she was really busy especially over the holiday period.

here is mine which was done September 2006.

When it comes to concieveing, I match your daughter up to SEPT.. so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your daughter I see a giurl with a darker colored hair, but she has light colored eyes. perhaps "hazel" She is someone who takes good care of her self, knows to brush her teeth at least twice a day, and you will find that she changes constantly through out the day as she does not like to appear "dirty" or unclean.

She is quiet, relaxed and laid back.. someone you would consider to be a good listener and offer her honest advice. She is usually watching some tv like the model shows, or renovation shows and decorating. Often taking some of the advice into conisderation for her own bedroom. She likes to be stylish without going overboard.

When your daughter is around 11, is "scouted" for modeling, often appearing in fashion magazines for ad work. its not something that your daughter takes seriously, but more for experience. Its something that she continues until she is around 21, and decides to take a break and head to college. Often taking very many different fashion courses that she can.

When it comes to career paths, I see your daughter linked as a fashion consultant. Often on the sets of photoshoots, proper standing techniques, proper set, and wardrobe..etc. Often brought in for specific companies if they want a certain "look" to appear for their product, its up to your duaghter to hire the appropriate photographer, models and set design/wardrobe.

When it comes to marriage, Is ee your daughter around 23, they will have two boys of their own.

Ok guys - here's mine. I got this in November.

Anyways, seeing GIRL and MARCH so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that i see her as very much a girly girl. Someone who really likes to get all dressed up, someone who really wants to have fun and just enjoys herself. She loves wearing pretty things, often when around the age of 2-3 years old wants to wear your highheel shoes, shes someone who loves to wear braclets and loves lip gloos.

I think that you will find that shes pretty cheerful, someone who is always very encouraging towards her friend and fairly popular in school. I think that you will find taht she really enjoys going to school seems to be more like a "sponge" with soaking in all the knowledge., She remembers everything and will barely need to study. Even though homework is given out, shes usually completed the majority of it in school.

I think that you will find that she does show alot of compassion towards people, is awlays very affectionate and has no problems with giving you a quick hug, either to let you knwo that she cares, or if she feels it will help with a sitaution, at least to show her support.

When it comes to career paths, I see her wroking in Cosmetology field but related to dermatology as well. I believe that this is more of a company that a salon.

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 23, they will have GIRL BOY GIRL of their own.

Here's mine- asked about Elliott too as you can see:-

Elliott was born on 3/12/2005
When it comes to your son Elliott, would tell you that I do see him as someone who is pretty in touch with his emotions. Is someone who is not afraid to say what is really on his mind, has no problems with going against what people tell him when he is so sure that he is right. Would say that he does have strong leadership skills and ideas, and is not afraid to try and get people to "sway" on their own decisions to follow along with what he has said.

I woudl say that you will find that he shows "no fear" someone who easily meets new people,. someone who is willing to try something new, and is not intimidated by what is invovled, easily just jumps right in and kinda loves to learn on the go. He is someone who I woudl say is very good with knowing what people are like. He is able to judge a book by its cover, but also knows what is written inside. He is someone who does not miss much, seems to be able to pay close attention to details.

I think that you will find that he is someone who is willing to listen to what is being said.. doesn't always agree with it and has no problems with asking questions. he tries to do it respectuflly but at times can certainly show that he is getting a bit angry. Someone who does have farily good control over any angry type situations, but is someone also that is not afraid to show his true emotions and does not "hide" what he is feeling.

When it comes to career paths,I see your son wroking in a "construction" type field. I do believe its more like a foreman type position.

GIRl - MAY so either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in

When it comes to eyour daughter would tell you that I see her as someoen who is genuinely a very happy go lucky person. shes someoen who I woudl say is usually in very good spirits, someone who tries to look on the bright side of things. She at times can show her emotion when something that affected her greatly, but is able to usually deal with the problems at hand before it actually has her in tears.

I see a girl with cute little chubby cheeks when she is younger, her hair usually chin length and no longer than her shouldrse. She is someoen who is very good in music and very talented with signing. She prefers to sing more in a group setting rather than by herself although she would have the voice to take on solo parts if she felt more comfortable.

Shes someone who will help when she is needed, seems to come up wtih good ideas that will usually save time or money and has no problems with teaching other people her "ways' in order for everyone to benefit from what she has learend.

I would say that shes very good with people, tends to ahve a gift with connecting with people and seems to have a strong connection to toehr children. often being asked since she is 12 to start watching some of the other kids in the neighbourhood. often showing amazing responsibility with a playful and cheerful nature.

When it comes to career paths, see her working in more of a receptionist type company, but also having a website that offers tips/tricks on staying organized, cutting corners with certaint hings and saving money. Shes someoen who woudl be considered well knwoledgeable and helpful.

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 24, they will have two boys of their own.

Actually the Elliott one isn't totally off the mark. He is unusually confident around new people, is always chatting to total strangers which freaks me out a bit sometimes! He's very stubborn and does have very strong opinions about things! He is also obsessed with diggers and construction, the only dressing up he'll ever let me put on him is his Bob the Builder hard hat! Lol! I sent her a photo of him in that after she sent me the prediction! Interesting! It's quite different to the one my Dad did of his astrological chart but we'll see...

As for May, I hope it's sooner but I guess if it isn't then at least I have something to look forward to date-wise in a jokey kind of way!

Has anyone been told how many kids their boy will have? I just wondered if she only mentioned that for girls as otherwise I might ask
+++

I find this really spookie but she did predict September for me - either to conceive find out or give birth in - I did indeed get my BFP in October but had what we thought was an early loss - I emailed her and asked her if she could see any more - she emailed straight back and said I would see a pregnancy in December - December 10th we had the scan that showed our precious baby that we thought we had lost in October (conceived in September) in my stomach cavity!!! She was really specific about me "seeing" a pregnancy in December - how strange is that!!!!! Oh she is now saying June so we will see......

KayKav said:
How do I get a reading??

Go to Cheri22.com and email her. If you have a paypal account you can pay for a reading, otherwise you will probably have to wait for quite a long time to get a reading for free. It costs about £3.50 for a reading (you pay in Canadian dollars, paypal does all that for you). It takes about 2 weeks from the time you have emailed and paid for a reading, for her to ask you a couple of questions and then get back to you with her full prediction. Its just a bit of fun, but she has been quite accuate for some people. :)

What's with the awful grammer and spelling mistakes with her??

*Star* said:

i noticed that as well with my prediction :?

*Star* said:

Haha! innit! I imagine that she's sitting there with her spirit guide telling her things, so she's typing really fast and not checking her spelling. Im sure thats what she wants us to think anyway.

haha, i'd be more prepared to get excited over something if i could read it properly!!!

maybe she sound use some of the money she gets from these 'predictions' to get herself a spell checker!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: i emailed cheri again and asked her how many kids she sees me with and this was her reply

Hi Claire

You should be expecting FOUR in total. Another little boy after this one:)

Cheri
i like the way she says another one after 'this one' :cheer: i soo hope this lady is good :pray:

lol at the spelling and grammar - mine was as bad - figure she's so busy shes just typing without checking

:shock: libs you should be lying with your legs in the air :shakehead:

Hi Girls, I hope you don't mind me joining in, heres mine.

Thank you for letting me know. I am seeing a GIRL coming your way (then two little boys - possibly together (twins)

The girl is referenced to DECEMBER so this can be either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your daughter would tell you that i see her as someone who is a bit taller than most kids. Always seems to go through the growth spurt first. I would have to say that shes very gentle and very kind and always right to the point. I would say that she is someone who always tends to know what is going on around her, she tends to come into the conversation when she feels she has information of importance, but most times will mind her business. I think that people really do find her intelligent. Shes not afraid to say "i don't know" but is someone that will then add "but i will find out".Shes not one to just beat around the bush and not bother with things. Shes accountable and reliable and you know that if there is a question she does not know, that shes willing to find out for it.
\
I think that you will find that shes someone who loves to teach. Doe snot matter what it is, she just loves people to listen to her talk. I would not consider her conceited at all, but confident. someone who knows what she is talking about because she takes the time to research it.

When it comes to career paths,I see your daughter taking a career path that has to do with "fertility". I am not exactly sure what she does, but its more of a "teaching" position and deals directly with fertility/conception/babies... perhaps teaching "sex ed' or dealing directly with people in this industry explaining new procedures or drugs??

When it comes to marriage I see her closer to 28, they will have two boys of their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back