Cheri22

maybebaby

Reaction score
Did you ladies who have had predictions send her an email first, or send the payment and write the info she wants in the paypal notes to seller section? Or send payment then send an email too?

I think I'm being thick but can't work out how she wants me to do it!

i sent payment and wrote in the notes to seller section, she then emailed me with a couple of questions before doing the reading.

have fun!

Cheers! Nothing to lose, it's just a bit of fun but gives me something to look forward to if AF arrives this month. Was your prediction good?

I sent the payment, and wrote a note in the sellers bit, and also sent a separate email at the same time saying that I had sent payment and what it was for.

i got predicted i boy which would be nice as i have 2 girls already, and find out, conceive or give birth in june so fingers crossed :pray: :pray:

Removed personal information

Last edited:
i was going to get one done for fun but my OH won't let me, he says its a waste of money.
might still get one done tho, i just won't tell him lol

I think mine may have been a waste of money now... have to wait & see what she says!

I'd love one too but my hubby says it's a waste of money too - hubby's can be such killjoys!!!

I hope your predictions come true! :pray:

What a moment! You have to pay someone to predict your BFPs, EDDs or gender of child? Sorry, but I'll pass on that one. No offense you you ladies who paid.

I don't really believe in it but it's not a lot of money and it'll be nice to hear what she has to say. It's just like getting your fortune at the seaside or something - I'll take it with a pinch of salt (unless of course she describes my son's character to a tee and predicts my baby will be born in December!)

Its only a couple of quid and a bit of fun really, just as an aside she got me right. :D

She got mine right...She predicted I'd get BFP, concieve or have a due date of July and that I'd have a boy. Im due 7th July with a baby boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back