Cheri22

skairdykat

Reaction score
I know that some of you have used her and her predictions have been right.

Just went on her site. How do you get a reading? Do you go through Paypal first then send an email after that or are you able to leave a note on your Paypal payment to her?

Also what do you say in the email?
:D

I got a reading from Cherri22 earlier this year, and she said the conception or find out month would be october and the birth month June. She does her predictions for the current year and October has passed so I guess she was wrong about mine! (Saying that i'm still due af and if I do get a bfp this month it would've been conceived in October but I don't think its going to happen)

I'm not sure if she's worth the money. I can't remember how I did it, I remember it does take 3 days to recieve the 'prediction'.

I just sent her the money through paypal and told her I wasn't ttc yet but would be soon (this was back in June) an that I've had no previous miscariages and she then sent me the prediction a few days later.

Her predictions are either conceive month, positive pregnancy test month for the same year or the month of your EDD next year.

She predicted July for me and I wasn't pregnant in July this year but am pregnant now and due 6th July next year...

i got a prediction from her a few months ago, she said i would either conceive, find out in or give birth in september 2007 or 2008! so i am hoping i give birth in september 2008 which means i conceive in january or thereabouts, but i ownt hold my breath!!!!!!!

i hope your turns out to be a BFP this month meaning she was right hun :hug:

ooohhhh! Interesting!!!

Just had a quick look at her website... and am tempted to e-mail her :D

although if she doesn't tell me that this is my month, I will test positive in 2 weeks time, have a wonderful stress and stretch-markfree 9 months and give birth to a beautiful, healthy, well behaved baby in a quick and painless birth.... I may slightly doubt her skill!! he he :rotfl:

i had a prediction off her to..
said i'd concieve, give birth.. in June.. well she said she could see no 6.. so could also fall after 6mnths of ttc..
good luck hope u get you bfp soon xx

I got a prediction off a lady called Jennifer Renecker, you can get onto her site off Cherri's. She said that she could see me getting good news of a BFP in December 2007 and that my due date would be September 2008 and I would have a boy.

I sent the payment through paypal and then she sent me an e mail asking for my dob, full name, starsign and the same for my DH.

About 4 days later she sent my predicition to me xx

I don't think I'd dare ask, there's enough thought about TTC without the added psychic info :shock:
My cousin has a boy aged 11 and since him being born shes been TTC and nothing as yet, yet she saw a psychic who said she'd have a little girl, I think I just wanted to offer some supprt and say that regardless what prediction this lady gives, there's always hope and miracles :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back