Cherelle's labour watch :) *****Baby Ifan is here******

pinkymum

Reaction score
Just recieved a text from Cherelle's OH -

Ifan was bon at 5.27am this morning. He weighs 7lbs 6ozs. Relle was brilliant throughout. Both baby and mother doing well :)

The sent me a pic, will upload it in a minute!

Congratulations honey, and finally welcome baby Ifan! Enjoy every second of motherhood!

x

Just received this from cherelle - sorry about the dodgy order trying to do it quick lol

On delivery ward. Had 24 hour pessary, this could be a very long process! Being monitored

xMorning all, just received this from cherelle -
" Omg scared, midwife just called I'm going in at 11.30"

Good luck honey, your turn at last :)

Text cherelle to see how things were,
Hiya. Nothing much happening. Got horrible back ache but nothing else. My OH is allowed to stay until 8 and then he has to go home for the night. Sharing room with a nice girl but its very quiet and I'm bored! I don't think I get examined again until morning and then they decide what to do next x

Poor girl, as if she's not waited long enough! Here's hoping things getting moving soon!

Another update, being quick as I have visitors

Been on the trace and they picked up slight contractions so something happening! Feeling it all in my back x
Another text from cherelle, this was at 1am

My waters have gone. she's examined me and I'm not dilated yet, she's leaving me a couple of hours to see if I go into proper labour and I can call if I need to. Think I might need some more pain relief soon. Feeling very shaky! X

Wonder how she's getting on now

X

Last edited:
Yay - that saves her hanging around all day waiting on a call.... labour watch woo hoo :dance:

Thanks everyone! just leaving now .. either me or OH will keep pinky updated :) eeeeep!

She should be getting induced about now! best of luck, hope it isn't too long for you :)

Oooh just seen her post on fb! So excited for her!

Good luck hun you will be brill!

Oh and...remember to breath haha x

At long last hun! Really hope it's not a long winded process for you & that you have your bubs in arms very very soon.
Sending you lots of positive thoughts & a sackful of labour dust x

Sunnyb xxx

Ahh ha!! Found it :) Good luck Cherelle!! I'm stuck to this thread now :p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111