Chemical pregnancy then BFP success stories??

Colleen1988

Reaction score
Hey everyone
Going through a chemical preg at the moment, waiting to stop bleeding so I can try again, anybody have any BFP success stories after a chemical pregnancy that they can share?

Thanks xxx

Hey
Sorry to hear what you're going through :(

I have heard of women having successful pregnancies straight after miscarriages that were a bit further along... They got pregnant from the ov immediately after i.e before their period so it can happen.

Good luck xxx

Thanks hun, I hope so! I know people to through a lot worse but it's heart breaking non the less :( xxx

I was ttc for 5 months in all April I cm and 6 weeks may I had a chem June another mc at 6 weeks :-( it was heartbreaking and I was starting to give up hope July I had a bfn but then august I has my bfp and now my beautiful little girl is 7 months old and lying in my arms as I type never give up hope Hun xxxxxx

Aww thanks for that, makes me feel better and gives me hope! Did I find out why you had a chem? Xxx

No Hun they were going to send me for tests after my third mc as I never went to docs with my chem but often they can't find a reason so many ladies have mc and chems I like to believe everything happens for a reason your time will be soon chick xxxxx

I had a miscarriage ay 7 weeks, then 2 cycles later got pregnant again, miscarried at 10 weeks, then got pregnant the very next cycle, only to have a chemical - I then conceived 5 cycles later and that baby is now 7 months old. It took a while but we got there (this was baby no 3 btw, never had any losses before or between my other 2 children).

sorry for your loss x

Thank you ladies, sorry for all your losses too! I'm
A true believer of everything happens for a reason and what will be will be xxx

Sorry again For your loss hun, I had 2 miscarriages before my little girl so you will hopefully have a very sticky bean next time huni xx

I had a CP and got pregnant on my next cycle. LO is 18 months now and I'm 29 weeks pregnant again.

It was my only loss was a very early one, my body recovered quickly but it was a very hard time emotionally. Hugs.

Last edited:
Aww thanks girls :) it's so nice to hear success stories! I'm all ready for my next cycle now, my af came as normal so I'm hoping I will ovulate as normal, have my opks ready anyway, going to start opk from tomorrow as af has finished now! hopefully the bean will stick this cycle, I'm thinking positive :) thank you again for all your kind words xxx

It didn't put my cycle out at all but everyone is different. It can put things a bit out for your next cycle. I think a lot depends on exactly how far along you were.

Yeah my af lasted abit longer this cycle...at be I'll ovulate abit later aswel?? I'll do my opk anyway! xx

I didn't ovulate later but my period wasn't longer or heavier than normal. Its quite common to be a few days later ovulating. It can even put you out by a couple of weeks but a chemical doesn't tend to throw things out by a lot like a later mc often does.

I have had four chemical pregnancies in total: two before my son and two before this pregnancy.

With my first two, it took about four cycles after each one to fall pregnant again. I kept reading stories and wished I would be lucky enough to fall pregnant the month after but it never happened.

After my son I seemed to be much more fertile- after each chemical pregnancy i fell pregnant two months later.

My only advice would be is that TTC is such an emotional journey and although it's hard to hear your body will know when it's the right time. So many people fall pregnant the month after, some fall a couple of months- please try not to get disheartened and please trust that your body knows how to do this.

Sorry this is something you're going through xxx

Thanks for your comment Hun, I know what you mean, it's so hard to be patient when you want something so badly... I know it will happen when the time is right, I just like to hear success stories whether it be 1 month later or 7 months later, as long as there is abit of hope :) xxx

There is absolutely definitely hope ;-) I really do hope you get your sticky bean as soon as possible- it can be such a heartbreaking process x

Positive opk today ladies :) wish me luck! I've been doing plenty of bd'ing so hopefully I'll get a sticky bean this month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back