Chemical pregnancy then BFP success stories??

Congratulations! So happy for you. If you are anything like me you will find it hard to relax for the next weeks but there is a great chance everything will be fine this time. How many dpo are you?

I'm 14dpo now and af didn't arrive today! BFP on digi :) love seeing it in words! I'm having brown spotting now though, went to the loo and wiped and there was some brown cm! Having a panic attack now xxx

Congrats on the digi! I hope the spotting is nothing. I had a little spotting both this pregnancy and last and all was okay but it's always scary.

When did you have your spotting, did you have cramps as well? Xx

For some women spotting is totally normal- just keep an eye on it Hun and fx bean's getting comfy in there x

If you were losing it would hcg start dropping straight away? xxx

When did you have your spotting, did you have cramps as well? Xx

I didn't have cramps when I had spotting. I had spotting at 7 and 16 weeks. I did have mild cramping with both pregnancies starting from a couple of days before missing af . It lasted for a week or two. Cramping around the time of your BFP and in the early weeks seems to be very common as a normal pregnancy symptom.

How are you doing today colleen? Hope things are okay

Thanks for your help Hun... Spotting has gone today, so has cramps and my tests are getting darker everyday :) I'm starting to chill out abit now haha! xxx

That's great news. If tests are getting darker and spotting has stopped it sounds like things are going well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back