Chemical Pregnancy Advice

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Morning everyone, i have recently suffered a chemical pregnancy i think - i was getting faint BFP's for afew days around when AF was due and then started with brown discharge and now getting BFN's

I knew i was pregnant again as i had the same early symptoms as last time,

Just wondered when i would get a proper AF as at the minute i am only getting brown when i wipe still and i just want this over with

Hi hun, I had a chemical pg the first time I TTC after my miscarriage. I spotted for about 3-4 days and then I had my AF followed by more spotting. The whole thing lasted about 10 ways which was not normal for me. It was also more painful than normal. (I hadn't had painful AFs before)

Luckily for me my next cycle was 28 days which was completely normal for me. My AF lasted for about 10 days again with about 6 days of spotting. I was starting to get worried about all of the spotting because it wasn't normal, but I fell pregnant the next cycle so it turned out that all was well.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that things can be unpredictable after a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. Hang in there :hug:

i get this alot. its a real pain. i have a long history of ttc and a sad pregnancy that ended at 21 weeks....the pregnancy wasnt the same problem as the early mc which i get so often. bfps which fade and start like yours.

i have a problem with my immune system. i have a high igg or igm. i would suggest taking baby asprin. my consultant recently told me it has no side effect on pregnancys even if not recommended to you by your doc. its not a problem to women until late pregnancy.

sorry you had :dance: turn to :cry: . you should get af soo. just try to chill and not test until you are a few days late if similar happens again.

sarah

:hug: sorry nw1 :hug:
i had the same thing happen to me last month i got really faint + for a few days then nothing this was when i started spotting, i spotted for a few days then af came a few days early really heavy for a few days then medium for afew days in total i was bleeding for about a week, and im usually 3 days and i just knew that i had been pregnant.
hope it gets sorted soon. :hug:

Thanks hun, is a heavy flow at the minute fingers crossed another day or so and i will be back at square one again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back