Chemical pregnancy then BFP success stories??

So sorry for your loss xx

I fell pregnant with my daughter the second cycle after a chemical pregnancy.
This time I fell pregnant the month after a very early miscarriage (6 weeksish).

Good luck :) x

Thank you... Did you go to the drs when you had your chemical?? If so what did they say about it? I've not been to drs as I didn't see the point xxx

Colleen I would always recommend at least phoning and speaking with your doctor to get it on record that you've suffered a loss, simply because if (and god forbid) you suffered anymore they would want to start testing after 3.

My docs seemed useless at the time when I told them, but by my fourth they were well and truly listening!!!

Xxx

Thefirst I did because I genuinely thought I might be dying, it was just like the worst period ever and I was really quite scared by the pain and I got the shakes and I as shivering and it was just worrying. However he wasn't bothered at all, he asked if I thought I was having an ectopic pregnancy and sent me on my merry way!

This time with the early miscarriage I mentioned it to a doctor who was really quite rude then went back a month later to talk with a much nicer doctor about it and she said that all is well as long as there's no additional bleeding or pain that's ongoing. She said it's always worth having pregnancy losses on your records so they can keep track of things.

Sorry if that's not much help, it really seems to depend on the doctor but I tend to always let them know about things I think could be relevant to my health xx

Ahh ok, I will let them know, I was just wondering what kind of advice and info they gave you about it... I've not had any additional bleeding or pain and I see to have ovulated as normal this cycle so hopefully it was just a blip! I'll keep you all updated xxx

Fingers crossed for that increased fertility! That's the only positive advice I as given, that you're extra extra fertile for up to 3 months afterwards :) xx

Last edited:
Eeeek, I hope so, did they say why you are extra fertile? xx

No, I really wished that I'd asked after I left. I normally ask all sorts so was gutted that I didn't! Might have a bit of a Google :) xx

I think the extra fertile after a MC theory has to do with hormones. Hormones that help with pregnancy might stay slightly elevated for a couple of months after, or at least be more easily triggered. I don't think there is any scientific proof it is true but a lot of women do seem to have successful pregnancies shortly after a MC, even ones who have been long term TTC.

Last edited:
I really hope so... I'm trying desperately not to symptom spot and not to obsess but I can't help it.. I want a sticky bean this time! I've done everything the same as last month, even given up coffee this time though lol! xxx

I had a chemical MC then conceived on next cycle with my little boy who's now 20mths... Now ttc no. 2

Last edited:
I got my BFP again ladies, praying for a sticky bean this time!! trying not to get my hopes up to much xxx

Congratulations!! Everything crossed for you that it's your sticky one :) xxx

Congratulations!! Keeping everything crossed for you that it's a sticky one xxx

Oh my gosh what fab news after such disappointment last month!! Keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back