Chemical pregnancy

Becs

Reaction score
I'm feeling rotten today and just can't shake this cloud. It's really unlike me to feel this way, it's really creeped up on me. I had a m/c back in feb and then 3 weeks ago a chemical pregnancy. This month I started treatment for low progesterone so i suppose that could be effecting me. But all I want to do is cry. I was feeling so positive for next month now I can top up my progesterone, and hadn't expected to be pregnant this month as didn't time bd'ing so well but I just keep thinking about the chemical pregnancy and crying and crying. It's maddness I thought I was okay. It's been so long since we started to try and I feel like the old dusty furniture in the ttc section. I'm sorry to rant but wanted to get it off my chest a bit. I'm so sorry for all of you who have just lost your babies after knowing you were pregnant for weeks. Or for anyone else who has had a recent chemica pregnancy like me. Hugs and baby dust to all.

Becs

Becs hun sorry to hear you are feeling so down, you've had a rough time and things are bound to get on top of you at times. The progesterone top up sounds like a good step forward, could it be the increase in this hormone thats making you feel emotional and down do you think?
Just wanted to let u know that if u wanna chat im here & give u these:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi hun

im sorry your feeling so down hun i cant imagine how hard it must be want to send you some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope things start to ease soon and hopefully you will get your BFP soon :hug: :hug:

Thanks you three! Really appreciate it. Feeling a little better ... erm, having a little glass of wine, and some wotsits! I'm thinking if that's all it takes to sooth me, then I am either cried out or it's definitely hormones.

I'll be back on form tomorrow! Ready to dish out hugs, baby dust and attempts at humour.

Apologies in advance at the humourous attempts.

xxxx :hug:

:hug:

you're not dusty - we get the Mr Sheen out every now and then and give you a quick rub :wink:

There's been a lot of bfps in the last 10 days or so and I think that when people arrive in TTC then get a bfp and move on so quickly. sometimes it does feel like we're the ugly puppies in the dog's home - never getting chosen :wink: but you have something positive to move onto and you got to have a glass of wine tonight :D :hug:

Becs said:
I'm feeling rotten today and just can't shake this cloud. It's really unlike me to feel this way, it's really creeped up on me. I had a m/c back in feb and then 3 weeks ago a chemical pregnancy. This month I started treatment for low progesterone so i suppose that could be effecting me. But all I want to do is cry. I was feeling so positive for next month now I can top up my progesterone, and hadn't expected to be pregnant this month as didn't time bd'ing so well but I just keep thinking about the chemical pregnancy and crying and crying. It's maddness I thought I was okay. It's been so long since we started to try and I feel like the old dusty furniture in the ttc section. I'm sorry to rant but wanted to get it off my chest a bit. I'm so sorry for all of you who have just lost your babies after knowing you were pregnant for weeks. Or for anyone else who has had a recent chemica pregnancy like me. Hugs and baby dust to all.

Becs

i know how u feel...i just had a second miscarriage 22 august and i feel like garbage...hugs to u and a happy healing

aww hun ive just gone through a chemical pregnancy. It makes u feel so numb. Big loves x

:hug: so sorry hun. I know what you mean though seems like weve been in there forever :( :hug: hope your feeling ok. We'll be in 1st tri before you know it. PM me if you need to talk :hug:

Yeah loads better Gem thanks.

I've got my progesterone pesseries and I am really going for it this month. I really feel like it must be my turn soon and now I have the progesterone it's like a fresh start. :D

Keep taking those pesseries for as long as you can into your pregnancy...

I had the same with the one I am carrying now... everytime I stopped taking them I would start bleeding and then everytime I went back on them I stopped bleeding. I've stopped taking them now (around 18 weeks I stopped) and everything has been fine so far but I truly believe that I wouldn't be pregnant now if it hadn't have been for those hormones...

Fingers crossed that you will be on your way to first tri soon... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey squiglet that's such great news. I am so happy to hear your story of success on these. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back