Bfp...advice needed ladies

Bubblesbeau

Reaction score
Hi I'm new year and any advice would be great, last year in September I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks. I then decided to wait a while and fell pregnant straight after trying in march 2012 but a week later I started bleeding and a pregnancy test came back negative so I guess I had a chemical pregnancy (the hospital wasnt very helpful) then after my chemical pregnancy I fell pregnant again and took a test on the 4th April and got a bfp! I also suffer with reoccuring bacterial vaginosis do you think this could cause my miscarriages? Really hopig this one sticks :( xxx

First of all welcome the greatest forum ever! and Second sorry you have had to face loss in your ttc journey but very happy for your bfp! I have had BV before but I'm not sure what that does for TTC. Have you had your first doc appointment? maybe you can bring this to their attention and tell them your concerns. Just try to wear loose fitting undergarments, cotton panties and such. Yougurt promotes healthy bacteria as well.....

Last edited:
First of all congratulations! Secondly, I am in exactly thje same position as u!!! Check my threads, two losses and just a bfp! We can hold hands through it xxx

Babyfever - I have mentioned it to my doctor many times and have been treated with antibiotics, but they don't seem to give me any real answers some have said there not sure while others say that they don't think it can cause miscarriage but may cause a low birth weight and premaure labour. Thanks four your advice :) x

Daniph1 - hi there, Im on my iPhone at the minute and am trying to work out how to read your posts, I hope everything goes well for you this time round I know how hard it is, I so badly want this baby but don't want to get my hopes up just yet!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back