Back here after chemical pregnancy :)

Congratulations hun :)

No 2 pregnancies are the same. The worst happened last time so the best will happen this time :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like you have a sticky sticky bean this time x

Hiya, yeah I'm good just feeling very wet all the time so have been in the loo constantly all day :) am so glad to have really sore breasts as I know hormones are increasing lol how's you huni? Xx

I'm good ta sweetie!

Boobies are sore still and seemed to have grown a bit!! Get the odd cramp here and there. Tiredness kicked in today! Feel like a zombie! Infect I'm already in bed!!

Had a few waves of sickness which isn't nice. The cm has dried up slightly which is good as was fed of checking to see if it was blood!!

I just need to relax but it's so hard isn't it?
X

Aw yeah, I just want to know my baby is ok then I would be able to settle, I'm trying not to think about it to much but it isn't really working lol x aw I'm so tired all the time too I've been up since 6am and was working til 6pm, the hubby and boys are watching a DVD and my eyes are just going together hehe xx

How old are your boys?
I'm a nanny so I get no rest chasing around after 3!! Monday and Tuesday are my longest days 645am-630pm!!
Then just got 3 10 hour days for the rest of the week! I sooooo look forward to fri 6pm lol xx

My oldest, Kegan is 8 and my youngest, Tyler is 4. They keep me on my toes lol aw an nanny I take my hat off to you lol must be great tho, I'm a support worker for adults with disabilities so the safer handling can be hard going on the back but I'm just taking it easy, I'm only 20hours so not too bad xx

Yeah it hard work but I love it! 15 years as a super nanny so I know nothing else lol

Are you going to tell work about bubba? As lifting adults is not the easiest thing xx

I haven't told them yet as I want to wait for scan, I'm working with 2 service users whom aren't hard going so I'm happy with that at the moment, I told my manager last month so haven't told many people this time round, work will get harder as I get bigger so I'll end up working with service users that don't have physical disabilities just learning disabilities which will be better for me. I'd love a super nanny to come sort my 2 out lol xx

Haha just stock em in a cupboard and lock it hahaha

Haha stick them in their too!! Haha

My job is fab it's just the parents of the kids that are annoying! I need to stick them on the naughty step!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back