Checking In

Tillytots

Reaction score
Morning girls, just checking in :wave:

Nothing to report yet Im afraid :roll: baby is very quiet snoozing and making no attempts to break out. I feel much better today though, no headache, dizzyness or cold symptoms :)

morning hun not long now and look at jade not to many signs and baby arrived :hug:

I'll still be here in a week I expect :lol: Its ok though, Im not feeling too bad about it as it can only be this month I have my baby :dance: :dance:

thats the way to be Tilly, you are definately having your baby and becoming a mummy this month! great isnt it :cheer:

Morning Tilly,

Glad you're feeling better this morning. Mines still asleep at the moment but no doubt will be waking soon to wriggle and squirm as usual :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Good way of thinking. I've started counting the days as though i'm going to go 14 days overdue so 36 left for me! That way i figure i won't be too disappointed!

Not long till you're a mummy now!!! Glad you're feeling better :) xxxx

I really don't think there is always 'signs'....Bubs will just surprise you some time soon! :cheer:

Glad you are feeling better, and your positive attitude is wonderful, and shhhhhhh dont tell anyone I said, but May babies are defo the best :D

glad ur feelin better :D

i think baby will appear on his due date like a good boy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back