Changing unit?

ISH

Reaction score
I am starting to get worried about it, Vince is a big, fat, determined lump and looks like he wants and CAN roll off it if I take my eyes off him for one second.

It's so useful, but don't know what to do next except change him on the floor?!

When did you stop using your changing unit? :hug:

I still use mine, I just make sure all the bits and bobs I need are on/in the unit so I dont have to leave her there even for a second or she def would roll! Lol x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just make sure everything you need is there nappies wipe etc take the clothes with you ect you can use them for ages xx

xxx

I couldn't live without my changing unit!! Jack's so wriggly and thinks it's hilarious to try and turn over when I change him on the floor at people's houses,drives me insane and it ends up a 2man job!! He doesn't move on the changing unit!

We're staying at the in-laws until next Tuesday (been here since Saturday) and I dread every nappy change because I don't have my changing unit:(

I'm thinking of getting rid of mine soon. Angel does not keep still for 2 secs and even though I've always got one hand on her she's still come close to rolling off several times so think I'm gonna have to let it go :( xx

We have a wooden chest I use. It's low enough that if he did fall he wouldn't hurt himself too much ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338388902.408336.jpg

I stopped using mine at about 4 months now its used to dump clothes on! I can get lots on there :)
I change him anywhere and everywhere now.

I've got an open shelved changing unit with a edge at the back, I turned mine round so the edge is at the front to stop her rolling off, she'll be able to try climb off it soon though :(

stopped at 6 months, too tall for it, her legs were dangling a bit, plus my sister is a doctor at sick kids and told me horrific stories of babies that rolled off there changing units which scared the bejaysus out of me!

Am I the only one who has never used one? I have one but the changing mat is too wide for it and I never got round to getting a slimmer one. I prefer to just change her on the floor though

i never bothered with one, i didnt have the space so i just use mat on the floor too pringle

Am I the only one who has never used one? I have one but the changing mat is too wide for it and I never got round to getting a slimmer one. I prefer to just change her on the floor though

I never bothered with one either! Way easier to do it on the floor (on a mat) there and then xx

I still use it as surprisingly Kynon wriggles a bit less and i can keep hold of him easier than on the floor when he rolls and wriggles away putting wee and poo everywhere! I never ever move away from it though! I tries to get into the nappy draw when it open by leaning over!

No I've not got one. Mainly due to lack of room!! My knees have paid the price lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No I've not got one. Mainly due to lack of room!! My knees have paid the price lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tell me about it, my joints have aged 50 years since having Ella!!

We have a Velcro fastening belt looped under the mat which we 'tie' him down with. It doesn't stop him rolling over and crawling all over the mat but would buy us that extra second if he decides to do a quick flip while our hands are full of pooey nappy

I got mine given and renovated it. Since having it my back has become a lot better and my knees dont ache! It was definitely worth the time sanding and painting it! X

We have a Velcro fastening belt looped under the mat which we 'tie' him down with. It doesn't stop him rolling over and crawling all over the mat but would buy us that extra second if he decides to do a quick flip while our hands are full of pooey nappy
Clever!! Did it come with the unit or did you improvise?

I never bothered with one either! Way easier to do it on the floor (on a mat) there and then xx

Exactly the same here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back