He keeps banging his head

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by Flame, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Flame

Flame Well-Known Member

I'm getting really paranoid, Leif keeps banging his head on the floor, i usually put cushions or a duvet around him to prevent it but a couple of times recently i havent been at home or he has been on his changing mat and i or my oh take our eyes of him for a second and hear a nasty bang and he has fell backwards and banged his head or forwards and hit his face on the floor :( I'm worried one day he is going to be seriously injured. Its making me feel like i am doing it all wrong.

2. amzhunny

amzhunny Well-Known Member

hey hun, i know amber is a little younger than your LO but we have this inflatable ring which we put her in it has plenty of room for her to play and if she does topple over she has a bounce landing. May be worth a thought until LO has grown out of falling?

we got ours from early learning centre

3. amzhunny

amzhunny Well-Known Member

4. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

Nathan always used to bang his head :( He wouldn't sit up on his own till he was about 9 months he just used to throw himself back. He used to roll on his belly and he'd be banging his head at least 10 times a day. Now he can sit up ect he still bangs his head, on purpose most of the time. He just likes butting things. :?