When did you put the changing table away?

Changing Luke is a nightmare wherever it is.... He grabs for anything and everything, he twists and turns and body pops. :wall: :wall: :wall:

DebbieM said:
Changing Luke is a nightmare wherever it is.... He grabs for anything and everything, he twists and turns and body pops. :wall: :wall: :wall:

awww body-pops!! bless him! :D

Im currantly still using ours but when i take the sides down on willows cot (hopefully this weekend) i will get rid of it as i want the space back so willow can play in her room.

im thinking of getting rid of mine its a pain in the arse
its huge an takes up valuable space, i can never be bothered to go upstairs to change her when im downstairs or go over to it in the mile of the night when lyla wakes... i just change her on my knee mostly... :roll: another waste of money. although its handy to store nappies, wipes and bathing stuff on.

I've never had a changing table. I've always changed the kids on a changing mat - usually on the floor or sometimes on the bed.

loz said:
Our's is going away this weekend and the mat on the floor!!!

This is what happens when I'm changing Emms and she twists over onto her front and tries to reach everything around her!!!!

004qr6.jpg

you use tesco nappies. hehe so do I :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back