Changing bag

fcroxy

Reaction score
What changing bags have people gone for? I'm looking for a biggish bag as I will still need to carry around spare clothes for my 2.5 year old and a drink and few snacks. I currently use a kids rucksack for my daughters bits but would rather stick it in the changing bag so I don't have too much to carry around xx

That's a cute bag, I especially like the cupcake design but don't know the sex so the pram one would be better suited. I like the pockets at the front too, extra room! Xx

Iv got a baba sling one which my husband will use and I got a cath kidson one last night. It's not very big but I think it will do.

I have a yummy mummy penguin love and it's so lovely and a lot bigger than I thought

I've gone for a BabyMel one ... Love it xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 19
I have a yummy mummy one just now but not sure if it will be big enough with another baby due to arrive in 5 weeks! Will be following this thread to see If there I any I like! Xx

I've been looking at rucksack changing bags but not sure if they're any good. Has anyone got one? xx

I treated myself to a storksak Elizabeth bag, hasn't arrived yet but I'm very excited!

I have a pacapod that I had with DS1 which I will use, they are brilliant!!! Xx

I had a pacapod with J. We now use a wee school bag type as he's 3 now.

I seen some nice ones in Tk Max but not got round to getting one as yet.

Ill get it before 30w though because I like to take it to the hospital for baby. Prob start getting that together about 30w.

xxxx

I LOVE my pacapod - plenty of space and handy compartments. I have used one for my first child, and will use for this one too :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I have a yummy mummy one and have a 11 month old and 2 year old and always found it plenty big enough for both nappies and food ect. I love it :) x

I've gone for the rucksack style change bag. This is the one I bought; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Allis-7PCS-Baby-Changing-Bag-Nappy-Bag-Set-Backpacks-Black-/261729820690
I love it already even though bump isn't here yet. I got the black polka dot one so DH doesn't feel weird if he has to carry it and also most change bags were not to my personal taste tbh.
It has loads of pockets and I especially like the baby wipe pocket on the side. My friend who has a LB said that feature is great because her and her DH often squabbled during nappy changes because they couldnt quite find baby wipes in the main section of the bag apparently :lol:

I actually sold my pacapod on gum tree what I did like about it was it had a good resale value cause I didn't really like mine..

I must go for a different style this time I'll need to loom in shops as apposed to order online then get disappointed. I don't do it with clothes so not sure why I did it with my change bag... lol.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back