Boots free changing bag

kerry5a

Reaction score
Anyone got the free changing bag when they buy nappies deal from the boots baby club? got my voucher through today. Just wondered if it's any good or if I should carry on looking to buy one.

Thank you

I've got mine! Not had a full on look at it yet but the OH has and said its pretty good, and comes with one of those travel changing mats :)

Yes I have it. I posted about it a while ago and quite a few people said they used it. I intend on using it. :) xx

Last edited:
used mine for a while probably get another one again they changed its design this time x

I got one. It's ok. My neighbour has a pacca pod and I'm mucho jealous though.

It's a good freebie ;) x

Thank you girls, I think i'll go pick it up tomorrow after work :) x

Oh the pacapods look amazing! £70 + £120 on a bag for nappies and bottles though (don't think I can get away with it with the OH) :(

Just to let you know I joined over a month ago and only just got my vouchers through! well worth it though, some great vouchers!

Defo go for it & you'll need nappies anyway!

Even if you dont like the look of it or whatever, it will do as a spare.

Mines is perfect coz I have a black buggy.

:)

I got a lush Pacapod on eBay for £30. Need to buy a feeder pod for it but that still only makes it £50 instead of £85. :)

There are always some on there for good deals. :) Couple at the moment with all the pods on there for under £30. :)

I still use the free boots one now, 14 months on and I never bothered buying another. I really wanted to because there are some beautiful ones around but its does the job so well theres no point in buying another :)

Got the boots one this weekend, but was disappointed with the size. Might just get a bigger bag from peacocks or something and put the changing mat in there. :-/

I got this when I was pregnant with Oscar and it's really good, defo recommend it. It comes with a changing mat and an insulated drinks holder inside. I use mine as a car changing bag for when we're out and about coz I have one that came with the buggy too. For free you can't go wrong!

I got one and thought it would make a good spare but since my little man came a month early didn't get chance to buy one, so it's come in handy the last few weeks!

How do you get this freebie? X

go online to boots website, and join their baby club. Put in your advantage card number and you get a voucher through the post for it...as well as money off vouchers etc too :) takes a while to come through though.

Thanks girls. I'll get it anyway coz it's free and use it as an extra or to keep stocked at the parents house! but going to have to look on ebay now for the pacapods!!
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back