Which changing bag?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Im looking for a changing bag at the moment cause I got my pregnancy grant through! But I dont know what to buy.

I need something that will be small enough to be an everyday changing bag.. But big enough so that I can use it as a "Baby Overnight" bag aswell because I will be travelling a lot, and need to be able to take everything on a plane that she could need for the flight and overnight stuff incase luggage is lost or something.

Any reccomendations?

I got mine free with the boots parenting club, and i have packed it ready for hospital and it fits all that sort of thing inside it! and it was FREE when you buy pampers nappies or something, so completely worth it. x

ive done the same, got the free 1 when u get pampers nappies from boots, its packed full of baby stuff for the hosp now :)

i did get one with my pushchair tho, but its just one big compartment and its not easy to find things in there, lol

good luck xxx

I have had 4 changing bags :blush: a babymel one, the boots free one, a yummy mummy one and now a Lin and Leo one by far my fav is the babymel got so much in it :)

I have a streety so mine ment to be £50 but it it free with the pushchair (got one off eBay hehe) and it clips onto and is made specially for the push chair I love it!! I would recommend a yummy mummy bag they are really spacious but small enough to use everyday and very pleasing to the eye I was going to get a yummy mummy bag till I got one for nothing lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pink lining bags are lush (the yummy mummy and blooming marvellous) quite dear though and you cant get them for love nor money...except on ebay.

http://www.pinklining.co.uk/

I would definately recommend Wallaboo bags! have a google! xx

I got a nice kharki one from toysrus for £20, and will collect my boots one free when I get the chance

Last edited:
http://www.pacapod.com/shop/nappy-bag-backpack-sling-bag?option=black

I went for this one in the end. Expensive, but decided it will be something that we will be using every day for the next 2 plus years. The little bags inside can then be used by a toddler, late on as well. They are small bags (but will be fine for day bag), but you could take them out for over night bag and use the little bags too. They attach to the pram.

I am impressed with the bag, but not put it into use, so can't really comment properly yet. Just know what lifestyle i lead I really wanted a backpack type changing back, other wise it makes it hard work carrying it for miles over one should, poss baby on the other side. Not much fun.

Got the Boots one yesterday and it's surprisingly roomy, and free with a little bag of nappies that were about £2! And it's got a changing mat that's in its own bag, AND IT'S SPOTTY INSIDE!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back