CD20/CD21 POSITIVE OPKs!!! *RESOLVED*

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hiya girls, thanks for looking. Here's the pictures of the OPKs I did yesterday (CD20) and today (CD21) after my previous positive OPKs last week that tailed off!?!? (See; "September's OPK progression" thread).

What do you make of these? Do you think they are positive too?

xx

Attachments

• CD21.jpg
    CD21.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
By the way, the top test is CD20 and the bottom is CD21. CD20 test was a lot darker but has got paler since drying out!! :)
xx

Certainly looks it from here hun, so better the BD commences x

But I had a positive OPK last week too!! The pic shows last weeks OPKs.

xx

Attachments

• Sept OPK.jpg
    Sept OPK.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 36
Have you worked out your cycle? Are you normally the same each month? When you due AF hun? Because they say don't they that a BFP can also show on OPK too xx

Last edited:
You need to take a test hunny i think in my opinion this could be a bfp! xxx

A positive opk after af was due was the way i found out i was pregnant hun, fingers crossed for you, keep us posted x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That def looks like a positive and opk's do work as pregnancy tests too!! Go get yourself a cbd and goodluck!!

Now I want to do a HPT!! :roll: I'm only 7DPO going by the 1st lot of positives, would a HPT pick up the hcg this early?? I will be gutted if I get a :bfn:

My boobs really hurt too, sorry tmi.

xx

Maybe wait a couple of days as I've never known a pregnancy test to pick up this early!! Maybe wait until afew days before af! Fingers crossed for you x x

I got positive opk 13 days after I ovd. Though I may have been able to get it earlier but didn't test as I was away getting married. Morning that we were due to fly out on our honeymoon I did an opk as I was due af, but with only just stopping the pill I wasn't sure if was due af or what. So did opk and it was really dark, so I thought "I'll do a hpt, won't be anything there"... Low and behold up comes the positive line before control.

All the above being said, I got lines on my opks quite a lot (not dark dark ones though), so just be aware that hour hormones do change and can effect the test. Plus it is possible to ov twice in a cycle.

Fingers crossed for you!x

Last edited:
thanks. Here's my CD24 OPK. I had brownish discharge last night when I went to the loo, so I really don't know what is going on.

xx

Attachments

• cd24 001.jpg
    cd24 001.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 24
Flopsy, are you going to do a HPT? x Might be worth a try now x

Try one this morning with you fmu hun, fingers crossed for u x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woooo hooo Flopsy, had a good feeling xx CONGRATS xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.