Pee sticked off!! UPDATED inc pics see P1 advice needed please xx

Thanks Girls! :)

Positivity I threw the others away as I thought it was all over, but it was a tiny bit darker than the cheapy pic on here.

Loopy Lou, good Luck for testing Hun.

Louise B, I too think it may be AC related or after doing some research last night that my body prepared to OV ie I got my surge and for some reason the egg didn't get released and it tried again a few days later.

If I go of my first OPK then I'm 8DPO.

If I go of my cramps and EWCM, I'm 4DPO.

If I go off yesterday AM/Sat nights OPKs I'm 1DPO.

Todays OPK is very negative so hopefully this drama's over for now! I've had a word with myself and I'm not going to get in to early testing after all this OPK bother bringing out the :poas: in me, I'm not going to symptom spot and I'm not going google 2WW symptoms.

I'm going to assume I'm 4DPO as that's in the middle and keep super busy with non baby related things!

xx

Last edited:
It could be the AC if that is the only thing you have done different this month, maybe it gave your ovaries a supercharge which is why you had positives for a few days. I think its better to count yourself as in the early stages of DPO rather then the 8DPO as you will be SS like crazy x

Hi Vicky,

Yeah Agnus Castus and reflexology were the only things I've done different, so I hope it's just that and that it's a good thing!

I'm meeting myself halfway and making myself 4DPO!!

xx

Just catching up :) What's reflexology like MB?x

Reflexology is good Hun, even if it doesn't work it's really nice and relaxing getting your feet rubbed for an hour!

Lets see if I get a BFP, acupuncture worked for Starfish so you never know?

xx

Completely negative OPK today, I really think I may have had two surges?

Mmmm....... I guess I'll know which it was when the witch arrives...

xx

Hi Pos,

Sorry the witch got you, what cycle are you on now? :hugs:

I had reflexology it twice before OV, each session a week apart, I think they prefer to see you before OV.

Mine was £34 for an hour session which I thought was reasonable price wise too, It's very interesting really, I think I'll try it again, my MIL is a nurse at a private healthcare trust and she very much believes in alternative therapies like reflexology and acupuncture.

Nothing to loose eh Hun?

xx

There's a lot of knowledge among you ladies! I'm impressed! I had almost forgot I bought AC last month and got a reminder here! Will start taking it first thing in the morning!

Lots of luck to you MB! I have no experience on the topic, but am having my fingers crossed for you!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back