Cant wait to join you all properly again!

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Was putting my christmas decorations up last night and this morning and just realised that it hopefully shouldnt be long till i join you all properly :)
Im kind of half here and half in WTT as im waiting for my first af after a mmc but we are not exactly being 100% careful either (pulling out method!)
Also i just wanted to wish you all lots of luck and babydust for all those christmas bfp :dust::dust::dust x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jenny, i cant resist posting sometimes :) x x

Welcome back hun!

Glad you're nearly back in the game.

You know they say you are more fertile after a M/C so you never know?;-)

xx

yep...like maybe said, could happen vey quickly.....fx
xx

Thanks ladies, i really hope it does happen quickly but i will just have to wait and see. Ive got my fingers crossed for a 2011 baby, like my little angel should of been :( x x

welcome back m2a, time will fly and you will be back ttc soon enough xx

Looking forward to u joining us again! Just make sure ur ready!!!! :hug:

glad to hear youre almost back in ttc hun and really hope it happens quickly for you, nice to se you posting! x

Thank you and i will make sure im ready. Im quite positive i will be ready once my first af has arrived. I understand that i will be nervous and probally scared of it happening again when my bfp time comes around but i also understand if i want to have more children then thats a risk that ive got to take x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back