Well its nearly been a week on...

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
...since my mmc was confirmed and im coping with it better than i thought i would. Last night was the first full night of sleep i have had and ive been up nearly 1 and a half hours without any tears and my LO isnt up yet to keep my occupied.

I would just like to thank you lovely ladies for all the kind word and messages i have received, its like a little family on here.

Im looking forward to sharing the ups and downs of my new journey with you all, but for now im settling down in WTT till the new year.

I want to wish all of you lovely ladies that are pregnant the best of luck, cherish what you have and enjoy them while they are small because they grow up to quick!

And all the lovely ladies that are still waiting for there bfp, wish you all the baby dust possible :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks again everyone x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Hun,
You are coping so well, don't think I would cope as well if it were me. Was thinking about you alot last night. It's funny because we don't really know each other on here but I think that we all have a connection through our journeys! Stay strong Hun! Missing you!

Hey hon

Sorry not been on here lately so only just caught up with your post. So sorry to hear what has happened, it's heartbreaking the fact that you knew something was wrong and the doctors wouldn't listen. Glad to hear that you are feeling stronger, I know it's a cliche but time is a good healer and it does get a little easier. I wish you all the best TTC in the new year, for now you just need to take some time out for you for your body and mind to heal. Big hugs :hugs: x x x

Glad your feeling a bit better hun! Its so hard i know how you feel. Its amazing how you just cope with these things when they happen, look forward to seeing you back in ttc when you are ready. x x

Ur doing really well hon and we're all still thinking of u - big hugs x x x

I think I missed you're posts about the MMC, really sorry for your loss, glad you are ok.

Take care xx

I decided that i wanted to do something to remember what could of been, i thought about it over the last few days and i decided that i wanted to get a charm for my pandora bracelet, so i got a little angel today and when i go to get my next tatoo im going to get an angel, just cant decide where x x

Aww, thats a lovely idea. Something to remeber your little one by - im sure looking at it now will make you feel sad, but in the future, having an angel there, always with you, will give you hope and strength.
Good luck xxxxxxx

aww that's a lovely idea - what a nice way to remember your little angel x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back