A Wise and Goodbye message to you all in TTC.

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
I have wisdom teeth, I'm good at this wisdom stuff! :p

Me and Daniel stopped trying to conceive after almost a year of nothing. Not even a positive test. I have an idea the Agnus Castus helped me, but I had only been taking it for a month when I got my bfp today. I feel like what helped us more than anything was brushing the TTC off our shoulder and just enjoying each other and our relationship. Of course we did that anyway, but without the stress of negative test after another, it got a bit too much and getting pregnant seemed impossible for us.

But he's not shooting blanks afterall :lol:

I just really think that enjoying things more and just 'going with the flo' can be so helpful. Just pretend you're not looking out for the stork and I'm sure he will pay you a visit.

Also, I do think that when the time is right, when it is meant to happen.. it will.
Perhaps the time we were TTC wasn't the right time. And apparently I'm due to have a Christmas baby, so maybe that has something to do with it as well. Like a Christmas miracle.

Good luck to you all.
I am sad that I am leaving TTC, You have all been so kind and helpful to me.
But there's not a doubt in my mind that I won't see you in the BFP section soon.

:dust: :dust: Wishing myself a healthy sticky bean and you all your BFP.
xxxxxx

Many congrats to you hun, wonderful news, have a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Congartulations and good luck with your new journey!! Thanks for the wise words from your wisdom teeth!!

x x

OMG Tiff! I've not caught up with the BFP section yet. I was dead sad because I thought I was gonna read you were not TTC anymore. But then I found out it was for a very good reason. Have a very happy and healthy 9 months, so pleased for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back