Can't sleep!

PinkPunch

Reaction score
It's 4am and haven't managed to sleep yet. It's driving me mad! I'll end up sleeping in late or napping tomorrow which means I won't sleep tomorrow night!!

Sorry for moaning, I just want this restlessness to stop.

Aww - I know how you feel, I had thus all through tri 3 - so frustrating! I justbused to give up trying to sleep in the end and read lots of books!

Just noticed your ticker, congrats on your baby girl! Such a sweet name

glad its not just me!!! Im not even Preg!!! xx

Lol AC. All the best for ttc this year! Not long to go now.

Yeah that's what I do, read books, or watch the health channel on virgin as it has baby birth shows in the early hours specially for us non sleepers! I don't expect they will be as insteresting after your baby is born, so best get your fill now PP!

Althougth it has to be said, I am actually getting better at going back to sleep inbetween now, so hope that helps when baby is here

Last edited:
I know cant wait, everything going ok for you xx

Yes thanks AC :)

Hopefully I will sleep tonight because:

1) I did plenty of housework today to tire me out
2) I had a nice bath before bed
3) haven't eaten anything after 9pm like I usually do
4) had a camomile tea in bed

And I'm a bit tired now so fingers crossed. As usual, I'm getting loads of annoying BH so I can't breathe properly lol

I made it to 6am for my first pee break yay! Lol

hands up over here hun. the non sleepers club!!!!!! lol
im wake for about half an hour, then go back to sleep but then i wake back up like an hour later arrrggghhh
needing to pee, uncomfortable, but i just cant sleep ( and i like my sleep haha)
xxx

Thats the most annoying thing I love sleep!!! Ah well gonna take some of ur advice and have a bath before bed and some tea, but camolmile is uggghh Ive seen this lemon calm will try that xx

ps - do you take any vits while u pregnant, pregnacare etc? x

try sleeping with a pillow inbetween your knees always felt mor comfortable for me

AC I kinda getting used to the tea now so it's not too bad, I use the twinnings ones. Yes pregnacare all the way :)

I need to turn sides frequently during the night so can never be bothered repositioning the pillow in between my knees!

Sleep is my enemy at the moment.
I'm goin bed at 6/7am n waking up at 2pm.
It's so uncomfy to sleep at this stage. Top it off I got flu so I feel rubbishy :/

I'm really struggling trying to sleep just now too, also have the flu and I'm finding it really difficult to stop coughing long enough to fall asleep in the first place. I move around in my sleep which is waking me up as I am now too big to roll over and continue sleeping without getting stuck in an uncomfortable position. Have tried using pillows but I just get frustrated when they end up on the floor.

I find that it helps when I wake up in the middle of the night if I go downstairs and have a cup of hot chocolate until I feel sleepy again. Bit of a pain when you need to be up at 6:30am for work, can't wait to start mat leave!

I'm with u on the kizzy. Frustrated.com!!!

Know how you feel PP Im hardly getting a wink during the night with the SPD pains but them Im so tired the next day Im sleeping till stupid oclock and feel like Im wasitng my day! But all in a good cause...maybe its our little ones preparing us for the sleep deprivation were about to embark on lol! xx

Yea Kizzy, especially when you can't even have lemsips or anything. Did you get the flu jab? I did and everyone around me has had it apart from me!

Wilma yeah your right. But even a baby let's me sleep every half an hour or so lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back