Anyone else

pinkymum

Reaction score
Feel generally unwell? Think I'm coming to the fed up stage now and just want the next few weeks to hurry up.
Awful headache last night which kept me up most of the night. It's died down now but its still achey. Palpatations are more frequent, body feels knackered. Getting to sleep is a pain. Sorry for moaning!

Awww hun! I was about 33-34 weeks when u felt like a big hot bag of poop. Dizzy, sick, shakey, weak, heartburn, achey, the list goes on! I cried a fair bit too cos I thought there's no way I can handle this for another 6 weeks or so. I feel much better now tho. I'm just dealing with strong BH and aching hips and pelvis but I know this is just all gearing me up for the big day.

Do you drink a lot of water? That rehydrates your brain so could work wonders for ur headaches. I personally haven't really had them so can't offer more advice than that I'm afraid.

Things will more than likely pick up for you soon and im Queen Moan so only fret if you start moaning more than I do!!

Feel better hun xxx

Thanks hun,
Yeah I was thinking I don't want the next 5 weeks to be like this. I drink quite a lot of water, I tend not to buy a lot of juice so that I'm kinda forced to drink water instead. I've always been.prone to headaches since I was a teenager, its just more annoying now because I can only really take paracetamol. Nevermind I've had it easy so far and its not that long now!

That's right hun and she may even come a little early!! Sendin u speedy recovery dust (if that exists!!) lol xxx

Thank you :) she's welcome to come anytime after 37 weeks! Really don't want to go overdue!

I feel absolutely fine in the day and then when I am trying to sleep at night I feel achey!! Hope you feel better today. xx

I'm the same as Riotfox. Ok during the day but feel like crap when I wake in the mornings. I am so wollen with fliud for about the first hour and my joints ache. Hate this tight feeling on my skin as well.

I have not had headaches either so can't help there other than say drink lots of water. x

Yes I've definitely started feeling generally unwell from about your stage...things started getting really hard!! But the good news is that for me I tend to have good days and bad days, so it's not constant...I just try and make the most of the good days!! You'll get through it hun xx

Thanks ladies, don't feel too bad just now, just knackered but I've done a bit of cleaning. Away to sit down for a minute

Aww hun sorry you are feeling crappy. Sending you big big hugs.

As for headaches I know what you mean. I have had a couple that have been bad. I tend to get 4 day headaches 3 times a year anyways which they say are down to tension.

Have you been checked over by your midwife? Maybe get you bp done? It's worth doing just for peace of mind. I know mine advised things like 4head sticks or heatpads xx

Aww hun sorry you are feeling crappy. Sending you big big hugs.

As for headaches I know what you mean. I have had a couple that have been bad. I tend to get 4 day headaches 3 times a year anyways which they say are down to tension.

Have you been checked over by your midwife? Maybe get you bp done? It's worth doing just for peace of mind. I know mine advised things like 4head sticks or heatpads xx

Well my bp was fine last Tuesday at the clinic, its been steady all the way through. Urine fine. It must just be one of those things. I've always been prone to headaches, and my I've had quite a few sinus infections. The headaches seem to be coming from that area, been steaming and using olbas oil. Thankfully its not to bad just now.

x x x x

Yup my body is exhausted even when I am not tired and just feel crap most of the time! Heres hoping our babies come soon :) xx

have you ever tried them migraine strips? i use them on my ds when he gets bad migraines as he normally throws up and pain killers we give him

awww sorry your feeling a bit crappy atm i dont suppose the heat helps either but its for the sun to be out thou im glad im not pregnant threw the summer as i think it will be a hot one this year

Midnight I might get some of those and try them!
Emma I agree, I'm glad I won't be heavily pregnant in the middle of summer!

they do work i tried them out myself:) you look really silly with 1 on like haha i find now dont laugh if i visualise the pain leaving then i can get rid of 1 quicker than ,normal lie in a dark room and do some deep controlled breathing and imagine the pain just leaving the top of you head also massage your temples or the sides of the bridge on your nose where your sinus's are helps too(god i sound like a complete nut job dont i lol) paracetamol dont touch my headaches since i had an head injury when i was younger so ive come to learn what helps

You don't sound nuts hun, I know what you mean. What are the strips called. I'll go have a look online

x

just migraine head strips i think should bring it up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back