why is it so hard just to get a goodnight sleep

neeko_1

Reaction score
it's really getting to me how it's becoming so hard for me to get a decent night sleep...... last night it took me forever to go to sleep and then i just woke up at 8.00

what that about :wall:

anyway i know it won't get any easier, but i'll still :pray: :roll:

how are you ladies doing for sleep

I am also having problems sleeping, if I havent got heartburn then I'm getting up to go to loo every 10 mins and then cant get comfortable!!!! am trying with a pillow to support bump but dosnt help much!!!! in last couple of days back has been aching as well!!!!

am having to have a lie down in afternoon at moment as get so tired, good job I'm not working as dunno what I'd do then!!!! :(

sleep? whats that?

I'm afraid it doesn't get any better...make the most of what you can get, whilst you can :sleep:

those bump pillows are a lifesaver!!
the v shaped ones or the wedge ones really help to keep ur bump comfy, i couldnt get any sleep til I bought one off ebay!!

i must be one of the lucky ones as i have not really suffered with sleep loss, i have had the ocsional night where i have struggled but 90% of the time i am good

becky xx

i was thinking of getting one of those pillows.... i'm using three pillows now which something work... i have to try and sit up when i'm TRYING to go to sleep....

I looked upon it as nature's way of preparing you for the lack of sleep that will become your way of life.

My OH let me have a lie-in until 8am for Mothers Day today. A LIE-IN! I remember the days when I wasn't aware Sunday HAD two 8 o'clocks :lol:

Sending you lots of ZZZZZZZ's :sleep:

neeko.

If buying a V pillow its worth looking at the ones in argos..They are £5.99. quite a few of us on this tri have them mine is really comfy

cloud9 said:
neeko.

If buying a V pillow its worth looking at the ones in argos..They are £5.99. quite a few of us on this tri have them mine is really comfy

£5.99?? Thats good!

*Goes off to look at the Argos website*

Thanks for that :)

Ok,

So here is my evening / night time rountine.

5.00pm get in from work, absolutely exhausted
6.00pm DP gets in and do dinner for us ( or have dinner at his mums)
7.00pm Clean up, do washing, there is usually something that needs doing, if not watch tv or go on net
8.00pm have nice warm bath
9.00pm feel really sleepy have a cup of decaf and watch tv or read in bed
10.00pm DP usually falls asleep, watch more tv in bed
11.00pm nod of for half hour or so if lucky
12 Midnight wake up and wee, lay in bed woth restless legs
1.00am wee, lay in bed wiith restless legs, go downstairs get a drink
2.00am wake up with heartburn, take gaviscon
3.00am wee, lay in bed wide awake really uncomfy, put relaxation cd on
4.00am lay in bed with restless legs, push DP as far away from as possible so i have more room
5.00am get up and wee, back hurts at this pouint from tossing and turning
6.00am wake up cos DP's alarm goes off, wee and go back to bed
:sleep:
7.00am my alarm goes off, snooze for 15 mins then force myself out of bed!

So that is generally my night time fun. Sometimes things happen in a different order, lol!

Laura
xx

:shock: God I have got it good - I don't get up during the night for a wee - but I do find it a struggle to get comfortable & drop off - my problem is I think too much....

Noticed that I am getting up earlier & earlier because i'm starving!! Baby girl is deffo a breakfast eater lol

Laura that sounds so much like me! :rotfl:

It is frustrationg. I hate it as it's gets towards bedtime as I know hours and hours of lying awake uncomfortable and trying not to wake the hubby is coming :wall:

The only nights I sleep is when I've done yoga.

Kat@girlracer said:
:shock: God I have got it good - I don't get up during the night for a wee - but I do find it a struggle to get comfortable & drop off - my problem is I think too much....

Noticed that I am getting up earlier & earlier because i'm starving!! Baby girl is deffo a breakfast eater lol

so is mine... she wakes up really early then wants to eat.... it's such a horrible feeling...

lau.... you are like me.. it's always pee, drink, or your legs are getting the best of you...

i might have invest in one of those pillows those thank you :D

Hi

I hope we all get sleep soon! But im afraid once our LO's come it will be just as bad but will just be waking for different reasons.
Katrina

I hope we all get sleep soon! But im afraid once our LO's come it will be just as bad but will just be waking for different reasons.

lol yeah I was thinking that last night while I was trying to get to sleep,I was thinking bet the mommies read this and think you know nothing about sleeplessness yet.

well my little one has got me whiped up already... i wake up at . now.... she will not let me get back to sleep, she's a morning girl no dobt :?

i've started waking more thru the night/earlymorning now, i'm starting to need a wee all the time again, and first thing is LO's favourite time to wiggle lots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back