Insomnia!

Urchin

Reaction score
I'm wondering if I'm going to get much sleep tonight again.
the past 2 nights I've woken up and 4am and not been able to get back to sleep.
It's driving me mad, I get a few twinges in the night and try to tell myself to get some rest before it's too late!

Is anyone else is the same situation?

I seem to go through phases.

I slept brilliantly last night :lol:

But generally I have more nights where I don't sleep than when I do :(

I sat up until 4.30am on Sun night. Learnt all the rules of American Football and watched a French League football match!! WooHoo :)

yep me too!

I tend to either sleep untill about 3.30-4am and cant get back to sleep, or wake up every hour!

The odd occasional night I sleep right through, but now I'm overdue Its not a frequent occurence!!!
Every pain you get you lie there for ages waiting for the next one hoping for something to happen!!! :cry:

I'm exactly the same, guarentee i will be awake at 2.30, then at 4.00 and then at 5.30!
The exact same time every evening/morning!

I'm wondering whether it's my bodies way of getting prepared for the night feeds. i don't remember being this bad when carrying Amy but then i can't really remember much to be honest, it was 2 years ago!

:D

I'm pretty much the same as all of you above! It got me quite down a couple of weeks ago, but I'm trying to play catch up in the afternoons when I sleep for 1-1.5 hours!!!
One good thing with summer here - I won't be the first one doing some gardening at 4 o'clock in the morning........ :shock:
Happy snoozzzzzziiiiinnnnnnngggggg........
Emilia xx

Urchin

I awake at 4.30 every morning without fail. Sometimes I get back to sleep, other mornings Im lying there wide awake for which seems like hours.

:0)
Ragna xx

Hi

I find that i wake up at odd hours every night. I kept bragging that this baby was nothing like Joshua who kept me awake everynight until about 11 and then went to sleep. Well this little one wakes me up at 3.30 every morning without fail, no matter what side i am sleeping on he kicks the heck out of me.

oh i need some sleep.

How envious am i of all you lot that have only a few days left. :evil: lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27