Cant sleep!!!

sarah113

Reaction score
Im getting so fed up with not sleeping, i am so tired by the end of the day and just want to sleep, but im either getting up every hour to go to the loo, waking with really horrid heartburn or my other children are waking me to get up at 4am, i just feel so exsuated (sp) i just want to cry
Sorry to come on and moan but i just feel really low today.
sarahxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know exactly how you feel.

Luckily for me my two don't wake me up until around 8 or 9 but I'm so fed up of trying to sleep, having to move which is agonising with my spd, needing the loo constantly, achey hips, thighs, calves, ankles,feet...you name it!

I'm starting to dread bedtime now :(

I kept tinking I was in labour last night as Sam is very low now and is head is constantly burrowing with very sharp pains and i had stomach cramps and horrendous backache.

Obviously wasn't though as I'm still here :wink:

In the mornings I am sooo tired , big hugs to you and sorry for moaning back at you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oooh I can join that moan....sorry I'm not gonna make you feel much better here :hug: can just let you know that you're amongst friends.

I wake up about every hour, am in agony trying to turn over to my other side........or roll (literally roll) off the side of the bed to get up for what always feels like the 18th wee of the night :roll:

Not long now ladies, it will all be worth it.....obviously I don't have any other kids trying to get me up at 4am, so I can imagine that would be frustrating if you've only just managed to get back to sleep........ :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hugs to all..I was thinking last night its gonna be months before I have the possibility of a night of go to sleep and wake up in the morning as it won't get better when LO arrives

not helpful but joining you all

:sleep:

Ill join aswell :hug:

ive been having really weird dreams recently and they wake me up
I also have heartburn and if i sleep on same side too long i start aching all ova so i wake up n av 2 roll over and try to get back 2 sleep

Hiya,

I've been like this for weeks and now wonder whyy i even bother going to bed!

You ladies should think yourselfs lucky, you are all nearly due, i have 13 weeks of this left :(

Lau
x

Thankfully i'm not as bad as most of you - but once I wake up (which is normally around 7) i'm in that much discomfort that I have to get up - think my little girl burrows really low during the night and I feel like I have a baby hipo up there!! :shock:

Just wish I could have just 1 lie in before she's here!! :pray:

hun i just saw this... and even those i'm not as big as you... i feel you pain :hug: i just posted a tread like this too :hug:

Thanx girls, its just really getting to me now not being able to sleep, i just feel so crap all the time.
last night i was up all night being sick (sorry if tmi) so by the time i did settle in bed the kids got me up at 5am (at least they let me lay in a bit and didnt get me up at 4 this morning)
sorry for moaning AGAIN!!!!
sarahxxx

Sometimes i wonder why i go to bed!

It's 3am and i can't sleep :cry: :cry:

Lau
x

Hi

I feel for you hun! Its aweful expecually when you got other children waking you that early.
Hope you start sleeping a little better .
Katrina :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back