Cant sleep bit clingy!

bidsy

Reaction score
I cant sleep a wink lil man is literally trying to escape under my right boob :eh:, OH up for work at 3.30 so trying to be quiet. Keep having strange disturbing dreams. I'm feeling really clingy with OH at the mo n I dont want to be left alone. Getting quite anxious about the birth n weather i'll be a good mum, im sure we all go through this. I was born at 34 weeks so part of me is thinking he could be too which is next week OMG! :shock: xxx

I know it's easier said than done but try to relax. Sprinkle some lavender on ur pillow to help too.
It's pretty normal to be anxious about labor n being a good mum. The weird dreams are down to pesky hormones.
I've been worried about being a good mum from at least 22 weeks.
I completely spazzed out. But motherhood doesn't come with a rulebook. And unfortunately a manual does not come attached to baby n placenta (if only).
You will be a GREAT mother. It's all a part of learning. Apply all that u have learnt yourself through personal experience, through friends with children. I'm sure u will also have family m friends support......plus the lovely ladies on the forum.
You will be fine. I have faith in you on that one.

*hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back