panic

rach

Reaction score
oh my god i had a sleep this afternoon and woke up in a right state felt very anxious and alone and scared cant believe how fast the time is now going keep looking at my ticker and thinking oh my god is that all i have left and all sorts of worries are setting in dont know whats wrong with me?
it seems all of a sudden i dont like to be in house alone it was very quiet when i got up and i thought o/h had gone out and i went into a mad crying panic he was watching a film downstairs and i was so pleased to see him was in a right state
anyone else feeling the same? xxxx

I feel like this to. Sometimes I think I have got ages left and then sometimes I think omg I have not got long to go and I have got nothing organised (not even bought a nappy, bib, clothes). Think I will have to get a move on and go shopping tomorrow.

I felt like this big style too, I used to suffer from Panic Attacks and it's not nice. You tick along nicely and all of a sudden it hits you.

You still have time to get used to things, I think it's natures way to make the pregnancy 9 months.

PM if you wanna goss.

i use to refuse to be home alone wen pregnant i felt to alone so wen i came home from work at 2 i went straight to my nans till i went to meet mum at work at 4 then wen i started mat leave i got worse if i was home alone id have a panic attack so had to start going to my nans, aunts or mums or dads works
how sad to i sound?

thanks for your replies everyone am glad im not the only one had a major bad day yesterday :? feel ok again today these panics just seem to hit out of the blue xxx

rach sweetie, hope you are ok? The only panic attack I have had is when I woke up in the night panicking about us not being able to afford it when I am on maternity leave :? Every now and again I worry about 'giving birth' and about not being able to cope but I suppose that is all part and parcel of becoming a mum for the first time :D

Xxx

im fine lindsay hun thanks was just a panic attack getting them every so often usually when left in house alone feel fine inbetween except for the usual crying bouts due to hormones lol xxxxx

I've been having anxiety attacks ... I am not enjoying pregnancy as much as i thought i would and am terrified!!

We have yet to find a house, i have no baby things, we are flat broke etc etc ... your not alone out there!!!

I panic about labour, and cause im on my own right now, i keep having nightmares about being a single parent and living in a box (Sad huh!!)

I think this is normal hun, so no worrying :D xx

Aw imi ,
Dont worry too much, its natural to worry though but not too much.
There are loads of baby things out there that you really dont need. When I think about the amount of things we got for Jess and didnt use my hair stands on end! 2nd time around its a bit more chilled, we are only bying what we need and thats not really much. Nappies vests and baby gros are musts for the first few weeks but folks will buy you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back