no sleep

nmf1987

Reaction score
well just got up from having no sleep at all.

went to bed about 11 last night. couldn't sleep. kept trying and trying. eventually got up and made a horlicks to try and settle at 3.30. was still awake at 7.30.

started drifting off at around 8 then awake again at 9 so on and so forth.

feel so rough and making me feel really down as this is occuring quite often now.

anyone no anything to help. i just can't seem to get comfy and switch off. when i do sleep i have bad dreams about baby etc.

I'M SOOOO TIRED.

sorry girls just feel abit lost and rubbish at the mo. xxx

I can totally sympathise with you hun. I'm a tummy sleeper & due to my bump can no longer lay on my front. Have not found a comfortable sleeping position yet & am on a full week of badly broken sleep. With other personal factors at the moment I am finding myself very snappy & weepy. If you look on the pregnancy general chat you will see I've been frantically searching for a pillow that you can buy that let's you sleep on your front. Can't remember it's name & can't find it on Google either so totally stuck - grrrrrrr!
I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight - maybe we're just getting some early practice for what the future will hold :nap: lol x

Sunnyb xxx

Aww hun I do sympathise with you on this one.... I now still only have a couple of hours maximum and have grown used to it..... try getting some rest hun during the day if you can just to make some of the time back up. Have you tried warm baths and lavender? Hope it get's better for you soon.

x

think ive tried everything like that.

ive phoned in work today which i hate doing but am just sooo tired.

i think im just worrying about stuff too much.

same as you sunny b i am abit concerned im not feeling flutters all the time. if it's not that then im thinking about money or what colours i need to find for the nursery. its never ending. i have alway been the sort of person that can't shift stuff from my mind though. always plays so much that i cant sleep. xx

I always try to think if I am trying to get to sleep, can I actually sort the problem with now? No, I can't so I'll worry about it when I can do something about it like tomorrow! Doesn't always work when your mind is overactive and seeing as I am not sleeping well either my advice might at well be drawered lol.

I wouldn't also be too concerned about feeling regular flutters at the moment hun as that is normal, does get a bit more frequent at the weeks go on, I am only now feeling it a little bit more.

Try not to worry hun.

x

i get to sleep fine its when i wake in the night thats me up and its cause i sit and think about things that need not be thought about now lol like where will the crib fit in my room, will i give the baby my sons small drawers and get the older son a bigger set, i might get a new bigger bathroom cabinet. such stupid stuff but my mind goes crazy so i feel ur pain its horrible being so tired. i sometimes just lie with the i pod in xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back