cant believe im here again :(

Huge hugs, this is so stressful for you. I know you don't want to have the injection, I would feel the same, I just wanted to say that when we are trying for a baby and things have gone wrong, days feel like weeks and months feel like years, I have had two MMC's so I understand the loss, anger, fear, disappointment you feel. It is also really important that the doctors look after your health, you need to make sure you are ok, it may be that taking the tablet will keep you safe, if you are worried ask for a second opinion, also ask that if you take the tablet how can you confirm how long you have to wait to try again, do they do a blood test?
It's scary and the thought of having to stop for 3 to 6months when you have just experienced a loss is overwhelming, I'm 43 and hoping to have my rainbow baby so I understand time pressures, after my second MMC my thyroid went underactive we had to wait 4 months in total and looking back now the 4 months went fast even though I was upset at the time. My consultant said the most important thing was my health.
Sending you big hugs xx

Clementine that's spot on what you have just said ,
Although you don't want to have the injection you must think of your health aswell , u need to be healthy ready to concieve again , I know how hard it is to be told no Ttc for a period of time but look for a positive in it , you can relax , enjoy time with hubby do nice things without all the stress off Ttc and when the time comes to Ttc hopefully you will feel refreshed and ready to grab it with both hands and get your rainbow baby xxx

I've kinda been bending the Drs ear about the surgery I would rather go through that first and I think they are coming round to it but I won't know anything til tomorrow

The others are so right, your health is so important. Xxxxxxx
I hope the doctors agree to do what you would prefer xxxxxxxx

Ah hon I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I remember what you went through in April last year when we both had our first mcs. I had a second mc in November and am just getting back on track now.

I'm sorry they are trying to force you to have the injection. I hope that nature takes its course safely and your hcg levels drop quickly now. Thinking of you x

Hey hun I had ectopic in January and had surgery to remove my left Fallopian tube and the ectopic this was my decision because the ectopic was getting bigger & not coming away itself plus if I had the injection my tube was going to be scarred and could always happen again.

I had the tube removed 28.01.2015 I bled 17.02.2015 & am now pregnant again.

Please ask me any questions or if you would like to email me or call me then please do. It's a hard thing to go through & not knowing anyone whose been through the same is hard but I am here if you need to talk.

I'm getting emotional writing this because I know your pain. Darling I wish I could hug you.

Ask any questions, about surgery about anything. I promise you can do this.

Lots of love xx

Hi everyone well I ended up having to have the injection it wasn't what I wanted but I was in so much pain the hospital didn't want to leave things longer so I finally but reluctantly agreed to the injection. When I got it I was hysterical I don't think I've ever cried that much since my last m/c I finally got home mon at lunch time but couldn't stop being sick or very very sleepy. However I'm now so depressed I don't know what to do as I feel like this year is now a waste! Have to go bk to hospital tomorrow as needing to check blood again

i'm so sorry you had to go through that, it must have been awful. I know its not like what you are going through but after 3 mc in a year we decided to wait 2 periods before trying again to give my body a rest, i'm ovulating today and my head is screaming dtd so you can get pregnant. What I am doing to keep me sane this next month is I have planned heaps of activities that I won't be able to do once I'm pregnant again so I have good fun things to look forward to. Perhaps the same might help you while your waiting to ttc again.

I'm so sorry yummymummy it must be so hard for you. I'm glad though that you aren't in any danger of a ruptured ectopic or anything now youve had it :). Must be so hard for you though! I really hope when you can try again that you catch straight away xxxxxx

I'm so sorry honey, enormous hugs. In the end you had to follow the doctors advice and if you were in pain then intervention was absolutely the right choice. Take your time to get your head together, eat mega healthy, take lots of vits and the three months will whizz by I promise. I hope the effects of the injection don't last long. Lots of love xx

well ive been signed off work for another 3 weeks as am just so depressed. had the hospital my hcg level has gone up which apparently happens after the injection dunno why though. however ive got to go back to hospital on sun and get more blood taken jeez this is goin on and on I just want to conceive again I just cant stop crying

Oh I'm so so sorry its sounds such a long process for you :(. Hope the time off work does you some good. Have you considered seeing someone for counselling as it may help you? Massive massive hugs xxxxxx

Oh I am so sorry, what an emotional time you have had and are having still. I hope these next few months fly by for you for when you can try again. Sending you virtual hugs and love xx

hi millie yeah im having counselling this time my 1st session is the 21st april seems like ages away and I wish I could go now but im sure itl come round.

@lisey yeah its been very emotional and I just feel like I am stuck at square 1 again but what I have noticed is some folk really don't understand at all and have been so insensitive but im trying to ignore them hubby however is being the best ever so lets see what sun brings when I get my blood re checked

Massive hugs xxxx I hope it comes round quickly for you xxxx Oh some people can be so insensitive, a few of my friends have been really thoughtless about ttc and m/c. I think some people just don't understand and so come off as very insensitive and cruel sometimes

So glad hubbys being lovely and supportive for you :) xxxxxx

Sorry you're going through this hun I only know too well how horrible it is & you will get there again.

I am pregnant again now after my ectopic so as shitty as it feels right now things will get better!!

I am here if you want to speak about it with someone who's had ectopic as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back