am i going to miscarry?

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by kellyh, Dec 4, 2007.

1. kellyh

kellyh Member

Im 8 weeks pregnant today and so much has happened since finding out at 5 weeks. i bled at 5 weeks and was told id miscarried, but then it went on, then at 6wk 5, i bled again but just for an hour, if that. i went to A&E and they did a scan which showed nothing at all. told again that id miscarried.
    They took my bloods which were only at 392. Very low. 2 days later they rose to 654, then again rose to 850 another 48hr later. Still having scans and showing nothing during these few days. the day after i got the 850, i was taken in for a suspected eptopic and they performed surgery, but found nothing..still pregnant but dont know where.

4 days later my HCG levels dropped to 562. obviously not a good sign. going back tomorrow for more to see if they are dropping 'as they should'. does this mean im miscarrying.
    Im praying and hoping they'll go up - just kidding myself i know, but ill do anything to hold onto my baby

Thanks for listening

Kelly xx

:cry:

2. Trudyscrumptious76

Trudyscrumptious76 Well-Known Member

I don't know the answer, but just want to give you a big hug. Thinking of you at this difficult time. :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. Steelgoddess

Steelgoddess Well-Known Member

Hmmm :think:

Do you think there is a possiblity you could have miscarried and then gotten pregnant again?

I think the best way for them to tell whats going on is to do bloods and a scan to rule out ectopic, just wait and see what happens hon i hope all is ok for you... I know some women bleed like a normal period when carrying...

x :hug:

4. CharlieOne

CharlieOne Well-Known Member

Sweatheart, Im ofreing your loads of Cuddles at this Time.... :hug: