cant believe im here again :(

Are you still bleeding yummy? I hope the levels drop, I know we're all different and my levels were much lower at this point but after is bled for a few days my levels plummeted, I hope it's the same for you, I was the same about the injection too but in reality 3 months isn't long, it just feels it at the time as your grieving xxx

Massive hugs hun
Hope your levels go down and you don't need the injection xxx

thanks millie and dee,

I keep starting and stopping bleeding, but I started bleeding this evening again. I donnt think my levels will drop enugh but as ive been told rather bluntly from my best friend and hubby is if something does burst its a coffin if I don't take the injection (worst case scenario) and if I do ive to wait 3-6 months before ttc again which is a small price to pay for keeping my life!

This is true! But be reassured levels that low won't rupture a tube if it is ectopic, but yes if your levels don't start to drop you will need intervention. I still have everything crossed for tomorrow xx

well its now Saturday im absolutely praying my levels have dropped although I think they will as at tea time last night I started bleeding which got heavier and heavier and im still bleeding so fingers crossed that's a good sign (never ever thought id say bleeding could be good!)

Fingers crossed for you ... The bleeding is a good sign as it sounds like things are happening naturally which is good as hopefully you won't need any medical intervention good luck for today I will be thinking of you xx

Good luck today. I hope the bleeding means your levels are dropping, everything crossed for you xx

Massive fingers crossed for you. Hope today went okay xxx

Hey everyone just to update you all, my levels haven't gone down and nothing can be seen on scan so Drs now increasingly concerned and I've been kept in hospital

I sorry things have not gone well. Hopefully now your in the hospital they can find out what is happening.

Oh I'm sorry, I really hoped your levels would have dropped. Have they gone up or stayed the same? I does sound like an ectopic unfortunately, just one too small to be seen. Are you being rescanned? Xx

Oh I'm so sorry. I really hope you get some answers. Thinking of you xxxxx

Hi Millie and see my levels went down by 70 again so not enough for Dr to be happy but I'm getting re scanned and bloods checked I've even begged for surgery so I don't have the injection

Oh bless you really feel for you xxxxxx
Do they think an ectopic? Cx

Oh no you certainly are having a tough time big hugs your in the right place and hopefully you will be home soon xx

Oh you've had such a horrible time you poor thing. Just want to give you a big hug. What will happen now? You will get your rainbow baby I promise :) xxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone well I don't think anything is gonna happen til
Monday but they are worried something might happen in the meantime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back