Can't believe I am posting here...

Luckybean27

Reaction score
Well 7 days after seeing my baby and heartbeat it's all over.

Went for scan today and no heartbeat.

I just want it all out now, what shall I expect? What's next? How long will I bleed? When can I start trying again?

Seriously heartbroken but my sister said "everyone ends up with the children they were meant to have" so need to remember that.

Just want to move on and try again.

Any answers would be great, I am not scared about honestly xx

hiya hun im so sorry to hear this, i have had 2 mc and they hurt so much, u should be given options on how you would like to remove the pregnancy (sorry i can't think of a diffrent way to word it) i think theres a tablet you can take then go back a day later and the pregnancy will come away but apparantly this is quite painful, or you can let nature takes its course, or there a d&c where u get put to sleep and they clean out your uterus i personally had this both time as like you i just wanted it all out quickly, and i was home the same day there wasn't a lot a bleeding although i was a little sore for a day or so. If you need to ask anything else please let me know. Take care hunni xx

I am so sorry to hear this hunny, it's an awful experience to go through. :hugs:

Did the doctors tell u what to do next? Was it a private scan? If so, u need to contact ur local epu and arrange a scan with them and they can give u advice on what happens next.

I mc'ed naturally after a week and a half from being told. But u could have an operation or medical management to help speed things along. I bled for nearly 13 weeks and still needed the op done, but the norm from what I have heard is 10-14 days after. It can be quite painful so make sure u have some string painkillers handy and u will need to use sanitary towels not tampons so u might want to stock up.

I feel for u so much hunny and anything thing else just ask, feel free to pm for advice too :hugs: xxx

Ah honestly luckybean so sorry for your loss xxx

I didn't have a D&C but I would have had one if they offered but it's up to you. If you decide to do it naturally, pain killers help but I found I couldn't go to work because I didn't know when I would pass the sac. I don't know how far many weeks you are but it sounds really horrible but it "plops" out, I just had to pass the gestational sac so I can't imagine what it's like for others. Either way it's a wrench :(

Each doctor will advise when to try again, mine was when I was emotionally ready. Others were advised to wait a couple of cycles.

Take pain killers, pads just incase and look after yourself and take it easy. Xxx

Hi, i have been through the same today :( ((hugs)) its numbing isn't it! i have been bleeding for a week now ranging between heavy and light. The doc gave me an internal today and opened my cervix when i got home i passed my baby tissue :( I know we have so many questions and 'why me's'. I hope your feeling ok. I really want to start trying to fall again asap

Thanks girls, I want a d&c, want it gone now. Hate waiting and it's only been 2 hours. I have lied to work about it, said I have to have an op and will be off for like 2/3 weeks. Don't want to tell them.
I wanted this SO bad, just want the next few weeks to pass so I can be back to trying etc xx

Ah Hun sending you the BIGGEST hug x

I think the D&C will be the way forward reading what your saying. I had an overnight stay in hospital and waiting 5 days looking back I should have pushed for the D&C because it just dragged the whole thing out.

Taking a break from work is probably wise, I would cry randomly because the hormones were still up in the air, it's frustrating but it settles down within a week.

Just remember everyone is different, you do what you feel is right, take the time you need and start again when your ready. For now be kind to yourself xx

Sunbeam, what do you mean you waited 5 days? What for to miscarriage naturally? Xx

Last edited:
so sorry hun :hugs: i was the same as you wanted it over quick so had a D&C both times, sending you a big hug. xxxx

How quick did you get a d&c and how long did you bleed for after? X

I'm so so sorry to read this. Please know you are not alone. xxx

PM me if you want to talk. I was in the exact same place this time last week xxx

Yeah I was 12-13 weeks I went to the hospital on Sunday night, scan Monday had empty gestational sac the waited till Friday until my body kicked in and passed it at home in the early hours. It was just painful more than emotional so pain killers really really helped.

There are sadly a few ladies in here who understand what you are going through and I'm sure once they read this thread they can advise you far better than me. I have gained alot of support from them.

I wish I had the D&C to be honest, waiting is shitty especially when your waiting for a negative outcome. Just look after yourself that's so important xxx

i am so sorry hun for your loss it is hard i know i mc'ed naturally and was in hospital for a while after due to the bleeding sorry for tmi but i was also 13 weeks do make sure you have something for the pain hunni i am so really sorry hun hugs thinking of you hunni xxx

i got my d&c booked for the next day, after my first i bled for about 5 days the second was roughly 2 weeks hun if you need more info feel free to pm me hunni xx

I was told I'd have to wait 2 weeks for a d&c so went with medical (other reasons too) so I hope you can get seen quicker than that. I'm so so sorry for your lass, it really is heartbreaking. :hug:

All I can say Luckybean27 is how very sorry I am to hear your awful news.

I've just had my 3rd M/c in 6 months and whilst physically you will get over it, emotionally you'll always feel slightly different now.

I am an extreme case, most women go on to have happy and healthy pregnancies after a M/C so when you feel strong enough I am sure you will get your lucky bean darling.

How long you bleed afterwards is a question thatc annot be answered as we're all different (I bled a lot longer with my M/C at 8w than I did with the other 2 for example - mine were all natural though)

Once again I am deeply sorry to hear your awful news

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back